Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

Zycor
Deleted
Rynnik
Also Heals are still burst while damage got much flatter further exacerbating the issue.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Nihimon
I worry about the stun-locks, too, even though I use them.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Midnight
Players like to have control of their characters. CC in PvP always goes against that.

The most successful game in the world has to take their 30 second duration polymorph spell and reduce it to about 3 seconds (when used in PvP) and even then, players still hate it.

And yes, I still use CC, too. Which is de facto proof that it is overpowered. ;-)
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Memory-High Priest of Desna
i dunno…i've been able to kill folks through healing in casual combat. perhaps your DPS is too low? i can see how this would be a problem in large groups with mass AOE healing though.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Dreaden
i haven't made up my mind on healing changes yet but the stuns are just broken at this point. especially with friendly fire turned off aoe stunning is king in big fights.
Bringslite
The stuns were supposed to be fairly easy to overcome. I believe that is still the intent. Like all things, we need to give it time. Which admittedly sucks when you funnel down to the "moment", time after time, that it is happening to you.

Edit: I like the idea of coming at your opponent from different angles. You don't need stuns as much then, except right as your forces close in on your target. Lots of other "thinking person's" PVP gets ruined with chain stuns.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Wolf of Rathglen
This comes to my pet issue about Freedom and Mind Blank.

1.) are they currently being applied when your character is hit with one of these effects as has been the plan all this time?

2.) if you use a feat or item that applies them do they actually have an affect on reducing the impact of those controls? Because there's no display of the information at all and I've never seen controls get smaller when I'm supposed to have a big stack of that protection.

I also appreciate how the OP complained about chain healing being uncounterable and chain stunning stopping people from being able to perform any actions literally one sentence after another.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Doc
Interrupt is now probably the single most important conditional you can apply in a PvP fight. If anybody is interested, I did a screen cap video of some techniques I use, showing some of the most effective ways to apply interrupt in EE 10.1, and the new combat changes. As demonstrated at minute 2:06 is probably the most efficient stamina-wise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Daeglin
Doc
Interrupt is now probably the single most important conditional you can apply in a PvP fight. If anybody is interested, I did a screen cap video of some techniques I use, showing some of the most effective ways to apply interrupt in EE 10.1, and the new combat changes. As demonstrated at minute 2:06 is probably the most efficient stamina-wise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Well played, sir, well played.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post