Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Windoze 10

Caius
I am not pushing.

I would suspect it is not stable enough to even start testing.

Still it can not be much worse than the v *.0 that I have.

Is there a plan or are we talking 6 months out. I am not pushing, just looking at a plan.

8-)
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I use Windows 10 and am able to play with no problem. It was rough the first week, and I still can't use my third monitor, but the first two work fine and they patch almost every day so the bugs are vanishing quickly. It's to the point now where I would recommend the average person upgrade. Power users look into your specific requirements and make the choice.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
On my oldest functioning computer (the only one I'm trying Win 10 on) PFO is running approximately 30% faster* but I hadn't run it in at least two versions, so that may have nothing to do with Win 10. In any event, it's working fine.

* That's about 5 fps instead of 3.5 fps.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Maxen
Upgraded to Windows 10 on my main PC right after it came out. No issues to report playing PFO. Had some unrelated minor driver issues, but those have been patched.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I also had to upgrade some drivers, and re-path some application shortcuts because I run programs from my second harddrive, but other than that, I've been living Win 10. Also, those fixes to pathing were very easy to figure out, and I am an average PC user (not a pro).
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Tyncale
No problems with Windows 10 here. I upgraded from 7.

I did lose my Dolby Digital Live output to the SPDIF port from my Realtek HD Audio enabled Motherboard but that has nothing to do with PFO. smile MS sais they are working on a fix…..
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Giorgio
Upgraded last week, no major problems. Updated all drivers, downloaded and install all windows updates, learning where all the stuff has been moved around/new UI. Good experience overall. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Daeglin
Updated to 10 this weekend. No issues.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Updates are coming fast. I upgraded my windows surface pro 2 tablet and it completely lost all wifi (it was as if the tablet had no wifi device!)

By the time I got home from work that day and googled the error (for which a rollback was the only solution) my surface had downloaded an update and fixed itself on the restart.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Nihimon
I'd very much appreciate it if someone with Windows 10 installed would post an update here when they have support for three monitors.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post