Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE10.1 Combat Charts

Giorgio
Reference Link

Stephen Cheney
Here are the GraphViz flowcharts I made for the combos. They're very basic in appearance (and I had to drop apostrophes and hyphens and use underscores to get the program to take the names), so we may eventually put out prettier versions. But it seemed mean to hang onto a visual guide to combos that everyone so clearly desires smile .
Explanation:

The graphs are essentially showing which effects now trigger something on an attack, and which attacks cause effects that could potentially trigger something else (I left off effects that aren't used as triggers; this isn't supposed to be a complete visual summary of the attacks, but just a guide to how to combo them).

The focus, wand, and staff pages are a little gigantic because they show everything possible, even though due to keyword matching you'll actually want to limit yourself to 1/3 or 1/4 of the list. Similarly, the physical weapons with divine attacks include those as well, though you probably won't wind up mixing them by Tier 3. But you CAN combine them if you're okay with some being down a couple of keywords, so I opted to include them all in the graphics.

Key:
* Box: Primary Attacks
* Circle: Secondary Attacks
* Triangle: States
* Pentagon: Target effects (always Debuffs)
* Hexagon: Self effects (usually Buffs, but also includes Open)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
Once again, shields get no love… (Grin)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Stephen Cheney
When planning everything out, I did actually make by-hand flowcharts for all the dual-wielding combos. Maybe I'll try to get those into GraphViz next week.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post