Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Deleting a Company

Agalbimli
Ok I did a boneheaded thing and created a company thinking I can get some friends to play and we can have our own company, yada, yada, yada. Well tehy aren't willing to come over right now and I don't know if they will come over to the game anytime soon.

My question is: Can I get out of this single player company I've created or do I have to restart a character and lose the XP I've trained?

I could always recruit someone and drop the group on them. But I play lawful good so don't feel I can do this with my players conscience or mine personally. smile

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Doc
If you are the only leader of the company, if you leave the Company I believe it will be disbanded.

Just type in " /vcleave <company name here> "
Agalbimli
Thank you I'll try this. Didn't think it would let me but I may not have typed it in but hit the button to leave on teh UI.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I think the company name is case sensitive, so you'll have to capitalize appropriately.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post