Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside Chat 8/19 - Mike Hines - Lead Graphics Designer 8PM EST

Edam
Pirate Eye Patches
Jokken
I would pay top dollar from a real money store to have a cigar animation for my dwarven miner. Cigars are Golarion cannon going back to Second Darkness or earlier.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Father Bronin
Where is my donkey fez?
Harad Navar
Here is a link to the recording.
Keepside Chat with Mike Hines (2015-08-19).mp3
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Got a couple follow-up questions for Mike if he wants to comment on here or save them for his next keepside.

Holding and Outpost placement currently defaults the facing. In the future will we be able to determine a buildings facing (maybe by giving us a wire-frame we rotate by holding down the mouse button and start building when the button is released)?

Will the UI ever become player customizable? either with placement of windows or even entire re-skins like you could do in Everquest?

Character art is currently very set in stone. face 1 2 or 3 etc. will there be an update to character creation process that will let you fully customize your face and body size? like eye positioning, cheekbone height, lip size etc.

Will we eventually be able to customize our look in-game on a cosmetic level? i.e. haircuts, beard styling, makeup?

Mob hit point display, probably not a mike question directly, but can we have is so you can see the hits of damage on the mob without having to be right up close?
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post