Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Lost Swords of Golarion

Caustus
I can't find this answer anywhere. If I am wielding a longsword, have it slotted, it has a durability of 18/20, and I am killed in PvP, is there a chance of it being dropped with my husk or lost due to the death? I know if it was in my pack there is a chance its gone on a regular death, and I'm lootable one by one in PvP, but I loaded back from the shrine sans tier 2 Longsword. Working as intended?
Nihimon
Any gear you have equipped should not stay behind on your Husk, at least not until Threading is implemented.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
You might try clicking the green button on your attack bar that switches Weapon Sets. You might have accidentally readied the second Weapon Set without realizing it. Or are you no longer seeing the Longsword on your Paper Doll?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bringslite
If the sword was equipped on your character (paper doll not backpack) it should take a durability hit (1 from 20). It should be on your character at the shrine. That is the system for items with durability. Slotted items stay on you until they are broken.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caustus
It was entirely removed from my paperdoll, and all related expendables cleared. I had just been given the sword new so I know it wasnt past a couple durability lost. I did still have a second swap out slotted so I wasnt without something, but disappointed to lose a t2 weapon. I guess thats not normal after all, I will bug it next time.
Edam
Caustus
It was entirely removed from my paperdoll, and all related expendables cleared. I had just been given the sword new so I know it wasnt past a couple durability lost. I did still have a second swap out slotted so I wasnt without something, but disappointed to lose a t2 weapon. I guess thats not normal after all, I will bug it next time.

Bug it anyway.

Even though you are unlikely to get it replaced at least the devs will have the info to try and fix the glitch.
Elmin Sterro
I heard several reports of something like this happening after last nights battle. Definitely file a bug report.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post