Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither PFO?

Decius
Tigari
lol, ok. So are you saying we have no EU players that play during our defense window?
Who showed up to defend on 8-15?
Phyllain
I accept gear and coins to not kill people.
Decius
Phyllain
Can I get a dev to do something about Decius' foul language. It has offended me.
Phyllain
Best post ever
Tigari
Mourn Blackhand
I don't like the weekend only PVP thing to be honest…. I just want there to be a clear way to degrade the enemy enough to stop them from attacking for a few days/weeks if we "win" the battle/feud/war. Some sort of reprieve upon completion of objectives.

I'm 100% ok with this. like i said in response the the weekend only thought post, that MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME TO TAKE HOLDINGS/OUTPOSTS, that's fine, but do NOT limit my ability via time limits!
Phyllain
Decius
Phyllain
Can I get a dev to do something about Decius' foul language. It has offended me.
Phyllain
Best post ever

Luckily for me that web page doesn't have a tos against swearing.
Lucius
Phyllain
I changed our pvp window to when it is now when my late night defenders stopped showing up to play. I moved it to a time when our EU players can play. If you don't have EU players that isn't my problem.

Ya moved it so your EU players can do something against their non existent EU time players? Which ya admit in your next sentence? Damn your either delusional or trollin better than Zycor could ever dream. Good luck southern players yall gonna need it.
Phyllain
They attacked us in that window before. And they will again. They had no problem taking holdings form Doc in that same window.
Tigari
Decius
Tigari
lol, ok. So are you saying we have no EU players that play during our defense window?
Who showed up to defend on 8-15?

Was that the day it was Just me? I don't remember, but that was also at 330 am, when our Nightcrawlers are normally on, but alot of their schedules have changed so they don't play as late anymore. That's why it was only me. So we changed it, (since you guys complained about that timing too), to a time that someone else OTHER then our main force could participate in PvP, It is now 330 PM, for our EU people.
Tigari
Decius
Phyllain
Phyllain
Best post ever
Private forums vs GW forums? or do you not understand that difference either?
Elmin Sterro
Quijenoth Starkiller
I think more attention should be paid to the size of companies that are feuding. although it really has no consequence on the current conflict between Phaeros and Golgotha since they are roughtly the same.

BUT

Larger companies should pay more and gain less from feuding small companies.
Small companies should pay less and gain more from feuding larger companies.
Your settlement size should also affect this.

Without this you will eventually see the river kingdoms controlled by 1 big company that actually matters, as it uses force to squeeze out the smallest, weakest, and least resistant companies.

It should come to a point where attacking a small company is simply not worth a larger companies time or effort and as they grow, so does the size of the companies they get zero benefit from. They can still do it out of spite but thats something the gaming community should rally against instead of it being controlled by the mechanics.

To me this is fundamental to the longevity of this game.

As long as company hopping has no downside, any feud costs based on relative company size will be pointless. A company can have 10 members when declaring a feud against a company of 20, and then have 40 members by the time the feud starts.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post