Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither PFO?

Phyllain
I think he might be referring to rynick's fan fiction? Which he got told if he did it again he would be banned. So yeah I would like the same thing to happen to you. Can't enforce a standard on one group and not both.
Beinion
Nihimon
For the record, while I'm overjoyed to get a response from Goblinworks at all, and think that locking in a PvP Window for a week is long overdue, the hard limit on Holding vulnerability is not my preferred outcome. I want EoX to be able to attack us any night of the week, just not every night of every week.

The most important factor is still completely unaddressed. Aggressors should be exposed to meaningful risk.
+1
Phyllain
Beinion
Nihimon
For the record, while I'm overjoyed to get a response from Goblinworks at all, and think that locking in a PvP Window for a week is long overdue, the hard limit on Holding vulnerability is not my preferred outcome. I want EoX to be able to attack us any night of the week, just not every night of every week.

The most important factor is still completely unaddressed. Aggressors should be exposed to meaningful risk.
+1

-1 There is already meaningful risk.
Rynnik
Nihimon
coach
is there any discussion amongst those getting burned out to seek terms?

i am asking this seriously

We shouldn't have to. We were told that, by launching attacks, you would be putting something meaningful at risk, and that by defeating you and taking those meaningful things, your ability to continue your attacks would be diminished. The first is only arguably true, but not in any practical sense. The second is utterly false.
Found your problem. You don't think there should be meaningful social choices in PFO and you think mechanics should be in place to PROTECT you from negative consequences to anti-social behaviours and acting like a jerk. I think, finally, for the first time I completely understand what Phaeros is playing for and to me it was the exact opposite of what PFO promised.

"Welcome to the game. Feel free to be a jerk and if you get called on it the devs will just change the game so you can never be called to task for it. GG."
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tabomo
Rynnik
Nihimon
coach

We shouldn't have to. We were told that, by launching attacks, you would be putting something meaningful at risk, and that by defeating you and taking those meaningful things, your ability to continue your attacks would be diminished. The first is only arguably true, but not in any practical sense. The second is utterly false.
Found your problem. You don't think there should be meaningful social choices in PFO and you think mechanics should be in place to PROTECT you from negative consequences to anti-social behaviours and acting like a jerk. I think, finally, for the first time I completely understand what Phaeros is playing for and to me it was the exact opposite of what PFO promised.

"Welcome to the game. Feel free to be a jerk and if you get called on it the devs will just change the game so you can never be called to task for it. GG."

+ a billion

aggression DOES have consequences. phaeros is suffering those consequences right now.
Dreaden
Rynnik
Nihimon
coach

Exactly, there are consequences for their expansionist ways
Grim Onyxheart
Rynnik
Nihimon
coach

In other words nihimon… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qHDDhw54RM
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Just Dak
Yeaaaaaa….this is thread is getting deleted.
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Lucius
Yall are priceless, most of the server would knock ya about if they could but your too busy hiding behind mechanics. Very upstanding bullies you are or typical cowards I suppose.

Social choices pft yall leading in poor social choices, exhibit A majority of your comments in this thread. Ya fools are shooting yourselves in your own foot more than the southerners could ever damage your image. Pretty bad when you make them look reasonable and sane while they rant.
Tigari
Lucius
Yall are priceless, most of the server would knock ya about if they could but your too busy hiding behind mechanics. Very upstanding bullies you are or typical cowards I suppose.

Social choices pft yall leading in poor social choices, exhibit A majority of your comments in this thread. Ya fools are shooting yourselves in your own foot more than the southerners could ever damage your image. Pretty bad when you make them look reasonable and sane while they rant.

Have you read ANY of decius's recent posts? also, LOL to the rest of your post smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post