Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither PFO?

Phyllain
Yay for not caring what you think!
Beinion
Phyllain
Beinion
Nihimon
For the record, while I'm overjoyed to get a response from Goblinworks at all, and think that locking in a PvP Window for a week is long overdue, the hard limit on Holding vulnerability is not my preferred outcome. I want EoX to be able to attack us any night of the week, just not every night of every week.

The most important factor is still completely unaddressed. Aggressors should be exposed to meaningful risk.
+1

-1 There is already meaningful risk.

Plz explain what your risk is to attack us every night
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I care Phy. I care.
Lucius
It's never what the person arguing with ya think that matters, it's the folks watching the spectacle.
Just Dak
Lucius
It's never what the person arguing with ya think that matters, it's the folks watching the spectacle.

The impressions I get from outside observers is generally somewhere on the scale of 'yawn' to 'really, again?'

In server wide meta terms, we are barely even a trivial concern in the day to day reality of the other powers.
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Phyllain
Beinion
Phyllain
Beinion
Nihimon
For the record, while I'm overjoyed to get a response from Goblinworks at all, and think that locking in a PvP Window for a week is long overdue, the hard limit on Holding vulnerability is not my preferred outcome. I want EoX to be able to attack us any night of the week, just not every night of every week.

The most important factor is still completely unaddressed. Aggressors should be exposed to meaningful risk.
+1

In theory you should also be attacking us every day. Instead you are asking the devs to nerf us. Also a risk I guess.
Grim Onyxheart
Beinion
Phyllain
Beinion
Nihimon

+1

The influence, if the attack fails, production loss. The time, attack fails, opportunities with that time lost. The gear, attack fails, financial loss.
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Phyllain
You can't really call a mechanic imbalanced when you have access to the exact same mechanics.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
All right I'll break it down:

Our two feuding companies have just over 1600 influence.
People who know more about these things than me tell me that to put holdings and outposts down that would be enough to generate over 350 bulk resources a day.

So that's our cost to feud you.

350+ bulk resources a day. (edited for accuracy)

That's the meaningful choice we've made. We give that up and feud you instead.
Beinion
Phyllain
Beinion
Phyllain
Beinion
Nihimon

+1

In theory you should also be attacking us every day. Instead you are asking the devs to nerf us. Also a risk I guess.
We want less pvp not more ! I enjoy the pve and gathering unlike most of exo that only does it to be able to pvp and we can't attack you when you fudging company has no holding yes we can start a fued but we can do that even if you done attack so your attack has no risk what is that actually risk you take by attackING
And to the post below yours (I do t k ow how yo do another quote ) all of those risks and costs are also on us so that is not a risk for the attackers it is a Risk for both sides

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post