Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither PFO?

Beinion
Midnight
Beinion
We want less pvp not more ! I enjoy the pve and gathering unlike most of exo that only does it to be able to pvp and we can't attack you when you fudging company has no holding yes we can start a fued but we can do that even if you done attack so your attack has no risk what is that actually risk you take by attackING
And to the post below yours (I do t k ow how yo do another quote ) all of those risks and costs are also on us so that is not a risk for the attackers it is a Risk for both sides

Why does the largest bloc in the game think that our influence expenditures should benefit them?

This thread has already laid out the risks. This thread has already laid out the costs (including the 250 bulk goods opportunity cost). You and yours seem to think that part of the "risk" should be us paying influence for your aggression instead of YOU paying the influence for your aggression.

Your bloc is making meaningful choices everyday you don't feud us with your own influence, as well as when you don't even show up in our PvP window (during a feud we declared with OUR influence) like this morning when we had a holding right outside of Phaeros.

The PvP was there for the taking, at OUR expense. It was the much vaunted Phaeros library, overrun by Golgothans on a previous night, and completely vulnerable to recapture in our window on a U.S. afternoon. No one from your side showed. Heck, even *we* had almost no one there because we were busy looking for whichever escalation hex your bloc was hiding in.

But your bloc would rather complain than make a recapture attempt.
well I can only speek for myself but I actually posted prior to loseing any of them that I will be quitiing until such time as they can not attack us every night and am sticking to it I will give it six months for something to change and at that time I will sell my account if it is even still valueable to any one
and I don't think I should be rewarded for you aggression I think I should be awarded for defending our stuff night after night after night after night until our force gets burnt out and we slowly stop showing up
Bringslite
Elsworth Sugarfoot
@bringslite It depends on our plans, but here's Nightcrawlers' current active feuds.

http://i.imgur.com/KwLGO5U.jpg

Thanks Elsworth. That is a significant investment. On average, would you say that Nightcrawlers win a holding for each feud, or is it less?

Obviously you must be burning the holdings or you would be out of available influence. (please correct if wrong)

If my last sentence is true, and I understand the mechanics (i.e. feuds cost a minimum of 10 influence unless the holding is kept), you burn a pretty good chunk of influence on a given night.

How do you sustain activities at that level?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Decius
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Phyllain
If you guys don't want to pvp you should try to see what it would take in game to make the pvp stop. Not ask the devs to save you. When we where losing the WoT for weeks on end did you see us crying here asking the devs to save us? Yes we complained that we where losing since we where outnumbered but never once did I ask the devs to save us.

Actually, I believe we were asking questions like, "What are you going to do if one group becomes so big that no one has any realistic chance of defeating them? Have you heard of 'uncle bob'?"

Those concerns still remain for me, since if Phaeros quits EoX will probably 'uncle bob' the game in short order. Which is something we said when we brought up those concerns.
If y'all can credibly commit to that I might take it seriously.
Phyllain
It took us about a week of taking outposts to actually be able to win two nights in a row. Hence this thread showing up now.
Phyllain
Decius
[

Commit to what?
Bringslite
Decius
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Phyllain
If you guys don't want to pvp you should try to see what it would take in game to make the pvp stop. Not ask the devs to save you. When we where losing the WoT for weeks on end did you see us crying here asking the devs to save us? Yes we complained that we where losing since we where outnumbered but never once did I ask the devs to save us.

Actually, I believe we were asking questions like, "What are you going to do if one group becomes so big that no one has any realistic chance of defeating them? Have you heard of 'uncle bob'?"

Those concerns still remain for me, since if Phaeros quits EoX will probably 'uncle bob' the game in short order. Which is something we said when we brought up those concerns.

Why does it sometimes seem like Decius is channeling Nihimon? smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Lucius
Took ya a week to win 2 days and ya want them to fight ya for 2 days of which you only need to win 1 and then take 5 off? Confused about how any of this seems comparable to ya.

So are you actually winning straight up or ya just tiring them out while ya hide your stuff away most of the week?
Flynn Pontis
Hide our stuff away? Dude we have holdings too you know, just because you are incapable of taking them doesn't mean we are hiding them. Could we try something called logic and not make random unsupportable accusations.
Dreaden
we kill way more of them every time we fight.
Grim Onyxheart
Beinion
Out of all of those the only one that we do not in cure is the influence cost and if we wish to retaliate we take that cost to
Could you explain what you mean? I don't understand.

@Lucius Nanny nanny boo boo. Your words are all poo poo
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post