Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither PFO?

Bob
Abducted by space hamsters? That's crazy! We are clearly their honored guests. There is no reason to hide when you hear them nibbling in the night.
Rynnik
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Rynnik
I mean if you aggressively attack people constantly, establish a reputation for doing that, OBVIOUSLY the expected reaction for human nature is going to be people 'laying off for a bit'.
Someone please give this guy a mirror…
I have one on every wall of my glass house.

Very happy with what I see tbh.

Bob
Abducted by space hamsters? That's crazy! We are clearly their honored guests. There is no reason to hide when you hear them nibbling in the night.
Spoiler for Aug event? Confirm/Deny.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Decius
Bob
Please remember to watch your language and avoid overly personal attacks on the forums and in chat. We love the passion and enthusiasm, but let's keep the conversation civil.
Thanks Bob. That's exactly what I was asking for.
Bringslite
Bob

smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Rumor: Bob is Goblin Works… But this depends on what the definition of is is.
I thought Bob is Cheatle?

Or is Cheatle Bob ?

Is there any connection between our BoB and the BoB of EVE fame ?

As Churchill once said … a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
Baron Malthius
How is this thread still going? smile
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Still waiting on confirmation that I won.
Edam
Baron Malthius

People keep bumping it?

Space Hamsters ?
Bringslite
Edam
Baron Malthius

People keep bumping it?

Space Hamsters ?

It is important to remember that they are Upright Space Hamsters. Recognize and be part of The Great Wheel or face annihilation, the choice is yours.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Closing this topic before the hamsters see it. They scan for forum postings that reach 83 pages. You don't want to know what they do if that happens.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post