Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

Zycor
Delete
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Just wait until more changes come in before wasting xp. There will be another balance pass after people start getting into tier 3.
Zycor
Well Archer sucks in PVP. Mage sucks in PVP. Warriors are OP as F*CK. I wanted to jump on the band wagon and make CCP nerf it. I mean GW err.
Zycor
deletesmilesmile
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Anything that incorporates keeping more than 1 role ranked up will be much more difficult to get into Tier 3 and others will be viable in Tier 3 awhile before you will be. To do Cleric/Fighter (Inquisitor, Paladin, whatever you want to call the build) effectively, you're going to have to invest a lot more into it and there will be times when you won't be as effective as the people you're fighting. When the server transitioned to Tier 2, I was a week or two behind everyone else. For tier 3, I expect that to be more like a month or two, at a minimum.

This build may look good right now, and from the perspective of spear users it's very difficult to beat, but in the next few months it's going to be suffering quite a bit for quite a while.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Zycor
del
Zycor
de
Zycor
In b4 someone says ranged doesn't suck.
In b4 people say I don't know how to play. Or that I suck at kiting.
In b4 haters hating.
Dreaden
That build is everything that is wrong with the latest patch(minus holy light).
Doc
Make your two man team composed of:

Man 1: Evoker mage with lots of Stun capability, Dazed->Stun, Travel domain for speed
Man 2: Fighter cleric with greatsword probably Strength or Glory domain, and Dragoon

Go around killing anybody you want.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post