Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

Zycor
smile
Elmin Sterro
Doc
Make your two man team composed of:

Man 1: Evoker mage with lots of Stun capability, Dazed->Stun, Travel domain for speed
Man 2: Fighter cleric with greatsword probably Strength or Glory domain, and Dragoon

Go around killing anybody you want.

Why Evoker? Also, Evoker and Travel Domain are mutually exclusive.
Zycor
IMO Tanks should not do good damage. The way armor/phy resist and how damage is done, enables DPS classes to be super tanky. This is why rogues don't exist.

I hope GW realizes how broken tanks/heals are ESP clerics. Gonna cry about it until I can't type anymore.
Zycor
TBH 3 people doing this build would be ridiculous. AOE buffs, everyone can heal. You can pick a target and just kill it with burst damage. You have interrupts, stuns, and debuffs.
Doc
The Wizard's job is just to tackle, the Fighter will be doing most of the DPS. Sorry I meant whatever Wizard type spells which I thought were considered evokery stuff did the most damage in 10.1 - Either way I'd submit to Elmin's info on Wizard for specifics, he is the expert. All I'd want from a wizard partner is just his stuns and speed anyway.
Zycor
Doc
The Wizard's job is just to tackle, the Fighter will be doing most of the DPS. Sorry I meant whatever Wizard type spells which I thought were considered evokery stuff did the most damage in 10.1 - Either way I'd submit to Elmin's info on Wizard for specifics, he is the expert. All I'd want from a wizard partner is just his stuns and speed anyway.
Ya that's what transmuter mage does. They get some sick aoe buffs and tackle but don't do much damage. I hate how they nerfed gravity crush it was the only thing cool about transmuter mage. I think we are transitioning our mage to play Enchanter. But tbh, the mage is sitting on the bench until they get changed. He's really good at farming, same with Xanne. But for PVP it's all about pressing f1 turning off your monitor and spamming heals.
Doc
The PvP I'm talking about is 2v1 / 2v2 ganking. There is not much healing involved in those scenarios if you do it right.
Phyllain
In small fights (less then 6 people involved) Melee is king and melee clerics are the god emperor of man. In large fights for objectives range is far superior.
Wolf of Rathglen
Zycor
Warriors are OP as F*CK.

Oh look he mentioned me! *swoon* (but just because a warrior killed your various characters what 12 times in a row now doesn't mean warriors are OP)
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post