Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What type of Butterfly would you be?

Elsworth Sugarfoot
Chaos Butterfly. The kind that flaps it's wings in Indonesia and causes a hurricane in Florida.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5b/Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg/2048px-Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg.png
Memory-High Priest of Desna
i didn't know you were into light painting Ellie. you have such an old soul.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
MidknightDiamond
Probably a Blue Morpho, love the coloration on that one.

http://impressivemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Blue-Morpho-Butterfly-in-palm.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/93/b8/9893b802549252da426fb33488bd94cf.jpg
Edit: Added picture links

purty.
Hobson Fiffledown
Crazy 88, of course, or a cecropia moth as second choice.
This space for rent.
Grim Onyxheart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD85jsWY4C4

One of those game bosses that is so beautiful it's almost a shame to have to kill it
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
I love e look of that game, but never got around to buying a good controller, and can't stand playin it on a keyboard. Crazy bosses
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Grim Onyxheart
Yeah, I just got an Xbox controller with USB for it, works great. The second dark souls was pretty good too, and a third on the way
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Drogon
Morpho for sure, I am told they used to be hunted to use their dye in the US$. Not sure if this is still the case… Hope not
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Lol…butterfly hunters. Trained operatives with one mission: to track the wiley bugbirds to extinction.

Srs though. That would be a tragedy.

Hobson Fiffledown
The Blue Morpho is studied and used as an example of light refraction for many different industries. They don't actually have a harvestable pigment material. Personally, I have shot a lot of them…but I only used a camera.
This space for rent.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post