Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Smoke reported

PFOFIREFIGHTER
We have a report of fire currently running wild in a settlement.

Dispatching units to see if we can get it under control, but it might be a total loss.
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Unfortunately we arrived too late to save the library…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-g_BNcR36M&feature=youtu.be

It must be deflating to see your personal efforts torched just because someone else wants to impose their will on you. In the future the Firebrigade will redouble our efforts to prevent such senseless loss of property and effort.
Hobson Fiffledown
(A "burn down" animation option would be wonderful to have one day. Ooo, or a Nhur tower explosion…either way.)
This space for rent.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
yea I was disappointed in the burn animation. I was expecting explosion like smallholding teardown or nhur tower.
PFOFIREFIGHTER
It's not about some silly animation. It's about intentionally destroying the efforts of other players. It's a great way to get even more people to quit. It's one thing to RP a bad guy, but don't take pleasure in griefing people in a video game.
Grim Onyxheart
Since you wanted some fancy explosions, here you go!

http://youtubedoubler.com/ghni
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Zycor
Reported
MidknightDiamond
Given that the intention of the game is a sandbox warfare style game where outposts, holdings, and even settlements (let alone individuals) are meant to be vulnerable to take down - harassing someone for finally being able to enjoy a victory in their war is more the griefing.

Honestly, I say shame on the OP for making a dummy account to grief and harass anonymously.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Hobson Fiffledown
Maybe "burn down" animations should become my grass quest. I don't see what eventually wanting better animations for game events has to do with any of that emotional stuff. That's just game polish.
This space for rent.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Is there some reason why building destruction in the Tech Demo of January 12, 2013 was graphically better than building destruction on Aug 23, 2015?

Tech Demo

Building Destruction today
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post