Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

How Reputation and Influence Work

Elsworth Sugarfoot
just saying it's limiting our pvp focus to our arch enemies (Phaeros) and high value targets like Memory.
Decius
Hammerfall. Blackwood Glade. Phaeros. Sylva. Brighthaven. That focus lasts only as long as there is something to focus on.
Tigari
Decius
Hammerfall. Blackwood Glade. Phaeros. Sylva. Brighthaven. That focus lasts only as long as there is something to focus on.

I'm fine playing the PVE/gatherer game for a bit… Hell I did it for a month when they took out WoT, and it made me rich. If Phaeros stops the forever war via diplomacy/quits, then I'm fine just gathering or doing the crappy PVE for now. In fact, I could last a while doing it. I may not play the game for 5+ hours like I've been doing every day, but I'd be fine.

After saying that, I have no intention of doing that while Phaeros is still a war target smile
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Elsworth Sugarfoot
just…high value targets like Memory.

but…but i grew a beard and everything. HOW DID YOU FIND ME?????

lol. you make me feel special Shuggie.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Zycor
The game needs war decs not feuds.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post