Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Make PvP Meaningful

Dreaden
Claim whatever empty victories you want to dream up, fact is your holdings are burning and ours are still producing. Lack of gumption.
Decius
Dreaden
Claim whatever empty victories you want to dream up, fact is your holdings are burning and ours are still producing. Lack of gumption.
Plus admitted bug exploitation.
Dreaden
Decius
Dreaden
We already know you exploit bugs, we have video evidence. Thanks for owning up to it, but I think you owe Phy an apology for the rep hit and death to thornguards he suffered as a result of your actions.
Decius
Dreaden
Decius
Dreaden
I think you owe Phy an apology for the rep hit and death to thornguards he suffered as a result of your actions.
I'm sorry Phyllain only died once to thornguards shortly after he used an exploit. I thought that he was low enough rep to get into the infinite cycle. I promise that I'll double-check and get better at tricking him.
Brighthaven Leader
To be clear, other than 1 night I have participated in PvP (I have participated in 8 defenses) a holding wasn't lost. 1 Outpost was lost while we defended.

As far as gear churn, there have been at least 2 battles that we clearly came out of top of, and a couple that were pretty even, and a couple that we clearly came out on the bottom of. Have we lost more gear than you over all? Specifically TEO, I don't know, I think it might be closer than you think.

Since a Victory is technically defined as keeping everything you hold, there have definitely been more than one victory for EBA, if you define it by gear churn, there has been more than 1 victory for the EBA. Considering I know the definition of Victory from all parties involved, its more towards the middle of what both are claiming, IMO.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Vadaryl
Cheattle,pardon some clarification I recall that on 8/17 Sylva 6 outposts were both over ran and you were there along with several other EBA members. This lead to a large turn out by EBA on 8/18 and us deciding to go guerrilla.

Of course you may be speaking of the first week first the second week activities.
Brighthaven Leader
I wasn't there for that, no. I am talking specifically of the battles that I was at.

I realize that there were other outposts taken, but both sides lost outposts as well.

EDIT: I might have been there that night, very drunk from a wedding.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Vadaryl
That may explain why you were re-enacting "Dude where's my armor". You came in after first outpost was over ran with Drogon and Notta. Saoirise was there from early on.
Brighthaven Leader
Probably, my best friend just had his Wedding, I showed up really late.

I am not going to count super drunk me, since I wasn't in charge, lol
Thorgrim Foegrinder
There was definitely a night that I was leading where we got stomped. I wasn't aware of some of the changes to group combat in 10.1 since I had just gotten back from vacation, and the tactics I was using were not good. That may have been that night.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post