Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Concerning Golgotha

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Zycor
…These guys are bullying Phaeros. It's like what happened during WW2 with Hitler, and appeasement…

Golgotha is Germany. Phaeros is Poland.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Does it maybe sound different in your head than in mine?
yea. yea i think a lot of things sound different in that one's head.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Tink says Stab
Do we get sweet outfits like the SS got? Terrible, terrible people, but damn were they snazzy dressers.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Decius
Zycor
Nihimon
Zycor
… when Phaeros was apart of PAX…

Phaeros was never a part of Pax.

The Seventh Veil was never a part of Pax.
Decius was, my bad?
News to me. (Not that you're bad.)
Decius
To answer the meta-level question: this comes up fairly often because it is the first major instance of cheating in PFO, it's well-documented without having to compromise deep-cover spies, and there's a simple explanation for why action wasn't taken earlier.

As soon as an explanation for why Goblinworks did nothing regarding abuse of the recent bug with Sylva's PvP window, the two will probably be put together as a pattern of cheating.
Zycor
Ah, I thought the bad blood was over PAX gaming politics and that you were in PAX? Maybe I'm wrong sorry? I'm more concerned about Golgotha taking over the map and being the next Goonswarm.
Tyrone
YOU KIDS ARE ALL TRASH. COME AT ME.
GET DUNKED ON
-GPS-
Zycor
Sorry, about that Tyrone shows his frustration.
Dreaden
Zycor
Ah, I thought the bad blood was over PAX gaming politics and that you were in PAX? Maybe I'm wrong sorry? I'm more concerned about Golgotha taking over the map and being the next Goonswarm.
We're not the ones snatching up settlements like it's going out of style.
Zycor
I just need a reason to convince my friends to play this game, a war is pretty convincing.
Rynnik
Consequences DO work in this game. Look at all the forum rage and tears from the bullies and jerks.

This is us as a server telling you, Nihimon and Decius, that the way you have acted is unacceptable. This is all of us telling you to change meaningfully or watch what you worked towards all disappear. Your mistake was thinking you were somehow defending from the very thing you became.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post