Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Concerning Golgotha

Decius
Dreaden
Zycor
Ah, I thought the bad blood was over PAX gaming politics and that you were in PAX? Maybe I'm wrong sorry? I'm more concerned about Golgotha taking over the map and being the next Goonswarm.
We're not the ones snatching up settlements like it's going out of style.
You had half of a setback and stopped trying.
Tink says Stab
You have failed this city server.

(Psst, Decius, I don't think "You stopped trying" is something you really wanna go with right now)
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Decius
Tink says Stab

(Psst, Decius, I don't think "You stopped trying" is something you really wanna go with right now)
Thorgrim got one, Xelias couldn't. There's no moral lesson there, and it's hard to derive an ought from an is.
Nihimon
Tink says Stab

The implication being that Phaeros "stopped trying" to defend our Holdings? And only then were you able to finally take them?

Maybe this isn't getting through, but what we were trying to do is have some impact on your capacity to continue your attacks. The game won't let us do that. The very simple question we're asking Goblinworks is: Is this what it's going to be like? Is this what we should expect? No differences from any other PvP Sandbox?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Rynnik
Decius
Tink says Stab

Thorgrim got one, Xelias couldn't. There's no moral lesson there, and it's hard to derive an ought from an is.
Doc was trying for settlement solo specfically so he wouldn't be forced to fly our flag.

You drove another great guy and great player right into our arms.

You personally have always been our best recruiting tool, Decius. I wonder if you ever ponder what it is about your behaviour that drives people away from you.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Midnight
Tink says Stab
Do we get sweet outfits like the SS got? Terrible, terrible people, but damn were they snazzy dressers.

Those outfits were designed by Hugo Boss.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Telemvar
In before land rush is brought up…..oh wait….
Midnight
I never participated in the land rush, but every PvP window I get to attend makes me thankful that it caused as much butt-hurt as it did.

Long live the forever war!
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Decius
Rynnik
Decius
Tink says Stab

Doc was trying for settlement solo specfically so he wouldn't be forced to fly our flag.

You drove another great guy and great player right into our arms.

You personally have always been our best recruiting tool, Decius. I wonder if you ever ponder what it is about your behaviour that drives people away from you.
He was doing a bad job of breaking away from you when he hopped over to your feuding company and attacked our friends the Echo Woodsmen. He did a piss-poor job of not being a pawn when Phyllain said "AGC is EoX and an attack on one is an attack on all." And he did the worst possible job at not being EoX every time he's had the opportunity to disclaim it or been offered concessions to do so.

Absent an actual credible claim that is unequivocal and not from a serial liar, I'm going to conclude that AGC remain an imperial puppet company used to acquire implausible deniability.
Telemvar
*facepalm*

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post