Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Concerning Golgotha

Tink says Stab
9 points in the bag, oh yeah!
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Midnight
Tink says Stab
Wait, Doc has standards?

The hell is he doing in the same group as me then!?

He tried not to be, in a variety of ways.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
MidniteArrow
You can't be seen as a force for good when you look like evil.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Quijenoth Starkiller
IMHO (and i have been saying this internally for a good few months now) The land-rush is the worst possible thing that ever happened to this game.

They should have just made Fort Inevitable and Thornkeep, spawned everyone in the NPC settlements and let them gravitate to one of the other. In all honesty the land-rush should actually only be happening now once the mechanics had been introduced to make people work for their settlements - not handed to them on a platter like some glorified election poll!

You know its probably not too late to do a reset - wipe player settlements and dump everyone in Thornkeep then let us reclaim the land. Only problem is I think people will just gravitate right back to where they are now.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Quijenoth Starkiller
IMHO (and i have been saying this internally for a good few months now) The land-rush is the worst possible thing that ever happened to this game.

Oh I can think of a few other things that are worse, but it has to start with the vision. That and the marketing decisions of this game were just so amateurish and wrong sighted, bordering on arrogance and quite honestly immature.

This game is in a beta stage. It should not be charging a sub and it should end with a wipe. Whomever made that decision should be held accountable.

If they did not have the financial backing to make the game, it should have not been launched. If Paizo has so little confidence in the project they allowed to utilize their IP, then they should do something about it.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post