Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Concerning Kebabs

Memory-High Priest of Desna
wrong board for this post https://www.goblinworks.com/forum/war-of-towers/
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Tink says Stab
Memory, I think we can all agree that my love of kebabs is of utmost importance to the current political environment. Perhaps a peace seeking entity might bribe me with kebab. Perhaps a more warmongering entity might blow up my local takeaway.

This thread clearly belongs here.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Why not. You ruin the game. Why not ruin the forums too.
Tink says Stab
You say mean things.

You make me sad.
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Yeah. It's a joke until everyone leaves and you "win".
Tink says Stab
I'm fairly sure it would be an even better joke if that actually happens.

If my plucky crew of 15 people can bring down the entire game while actively playing it within the design intent then GW are in more trouble than I thought.
Gross
Urgh - now people are infecting the Kebab thread - is nothing sacred?

I am about to go to lunch and have one - ideal on a wet winters day

http://www.weekendnotes.com/im/005/07/image53483121.jpg
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Tink says Stab
I can't decide if I want to have one tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday. I try to keep myself to, at most, one doner kebab a week. I don't think my heart would appreciate any more.
Phyllain
I don't think your colon would like it either.
Telemvar
I'm having one tomorrow!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post