Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Concerning Kebabs

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Ok Tink, good point. It is very important, though I don't appreciate you implying that the "which butterfly would you be" thread isn't the most important thought experiment in gaming since Portal.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Zycor
You kebab eating wanna-be trolls will soon realize how stupid it was to kick me. Mark my words, you nerds will burn.
Telemvar
smile
Grim Onyxheart
Looking round the room, I can tell that you are the most beautiful girl in the…. Room! In the whole wide room, yeahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgghjx2Ghqk
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Tink says Stab
My kebab is on the way.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Midnight
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Yeah. It's a joke until everyone leaves and you "win".

Who is this "everyone"?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Phyllain
Ammo will fix how OP kebab is.
Edam
On a more serious note … do T2 kebab sticks use Maple or Oak ?
Midnight
Well, since kebabs are a good and useful thing, I think it is safe to say it uses whatever spawns down south.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post