Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Debate the following:

Midnight
Early Access Ark - Survival Evolved delivers more PvE and PvP than PFO, and at a lower cost AND without subscriptions.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Midnight
One plus on the PFO side of the argument is single server persistence.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Tigari
That one plus is one of THE factors for me, that and my Nerdom of magic and swords.. Ark has Dino's.. But PFO may have Dragons!
Midnight
Yeah, it is a big factor for me too.

How often do you find yourself trying to stealth, Tig? :-)
-Edmund Burke
Duffy Swiftshadow
I got bored after a few hours tho I liked the premise, it was just so grindy. Think I'm getting kinda sick of building survival style games, but at least it had dinosaurs which was kinda new.
Midnight
I think the effectiveness of choosing to tribe with others was a bigger plus than I tend to see on some building games.
-Edmund Burke
Drogon
Not my genre… Bought the box but never play
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Brighthaven Leader
I built a 30 story tall building by myself. It was fun, I didn't get to PvP there like I wanted to.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Midnight
at 30 stories, were you safe from dino attacks when logged out?

If you want PvP in Ark, talk to Phyllain. I suspect that you 2 could easily arrange a war.

It might be even funnier for both guilds to join forces on some server, though.
-Edmund Burke
Zycor
smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post