Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crossing the Chasm

Gariwald
Giorgio
[The game being created and that we are paying for, is not the same as in the blogs and the one many of us signed up for.

I would wager there are MORE people who feels like him on this matter, but are not participating in the forums due to its hostility, toxicity, and lack of respect caused by the bitter Forever War™ forum warriors.

When I started to point out that the KS presentation wasn't followed at all on certain points (grind of achievements), I got an anathema from my own settlement, which was Phaeros, with the Decius Inquisition on my neck, even though I was A hero a few weeks ago because I criticised Andius & Bludd. I didn't even get a thank you from Cheatle for offering him my premium account, because I was suddenly evil…

I don't see why now that Nihimon is following my exact footsteps, he should get more respect than I did.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Gariwald
Giorgio
[The game being created and that we are paying for, is not the same as in the blogs and the one many of us signed up for.

I would wager there are MORE people who feels like him on this matter, but are not participating in the forums due to its hostility, toxicity, and lack of respect caused by the bitter Forever War™ forum warriors.

When I started to point out that the KS presentation wasn't followed at all on certain points (grind of achievements), I got an anathema from my own settlement, which was Phaeros, with the Decius Inquisition on my neck, even though I was A hero a few weeks ago because I criticised Andius & Bludd. I didn't even get a thank you from Cheatle for offering him my premium account, because I was suddenly evil…

I don't see why now that Nihimon is following my exact footsteps, he should get more respect than I did.

But wait… you criticized me…. smile - click on the smiley!

But seriously, Andius, I don't think he has played in months. As for Decius, yeah I know, I've had plenty of players even from TSV complain and others from the broader EBA are pretty sick and tired of his antics too.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post