Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Peace will make you rich.

Midnight
I predict that peaceful settlements will be selling bulk goods at a serious profit to settlements locked in war.

Holdings are really for the peaceful, it seems.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
PFOFIREFIGHTER
There will be nobody left is the griefers drive Nihimon out of the game
Thod-Theodum
Midnight

I hereby revoke your honorary citizenship of Emerald Lodge given to you by secret vote of our members (maybe not all - but it was more then one who wanted to bestow that honour on you) for crimes against the well being of the Emerald Lodge.

Only a traitor of the worst kind would openly post the biggest hidden secret of success of our settlement. Shame on you !!

Next you will tell the world that EL is using spare capacity of crafters to make weapons for the KB auction house as well as armour for Sylva so that others can copy us there as well.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Midnight
In my defense, your biggest hidden secret was so super secret hidden that I thought it was my original idea.

Besides, I still deserve props for contributing to world peace with this thread.

If the king of drone bombing can wear a Peace Prize, surely a forever warrior can wear one!

Long live the forever war!

And may the rest of you thrive in peace!
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Midnight
PFOFIREFIGHTER

Obvious bitter troll is…

obvious…

and bitter.
-Edmund Burke
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFOFIREFIGHTER

I don't know if you are trolling the community or trolling Nihimon with that statement of absurdity.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
tribuzio
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFOFIREFIGHTER

I don't know if you are trolling the community or trolling Nihimon with that statement of absurdity.

He is a "fireman" like those in Fahrenheit 415. Not a firefighter.
Avari
There's a bit of an inside joke in our part of the map.

Q: Who won the War of the Towers, EBA or EoX?

A: Coal Road
Midnight
I agree, Avari.

However, I spend a good amount of my day dealing with money matters (including my own investments) in the real world.

By the time I get home, being video game rich just isn't what I'd pay a subscription for.

I occasionally get video game rich, anyway, but it is largely accidental and merely incidental to the conflict and teamwork that I find entertaining.
-Edmund Burke
ZomoZ
Stache always wins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post