Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The game world reboots on a constant basis

Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Pedantism is always helpful to a conversation.
Much like moderation.
You seem to have mistaken thinking one particular person is an ass for forum moderation.
But, but Caldeathe your STANDARDS you big hypocrite you.
I always said I try. I never said I'm successful all the time. I also specified there are limits on it.

I disagree with lots of people here, lots of the time, from Nihimon to Phyllain, and Decius to Doc. In not one of those disagreements have any of us ever implied that the other person was stupid or spouted gibberish at them because we failed to understand each others points, nor have any of us ever used another person's name as an insult when we weren't able to follow a point.

You lost my respect, Rynnick. I honestly believe you are an egotistical, self-centered, ass, who is used to getting his own way by bullying other people into either agreeing with him, falling silent, or leaving. In over thirty years of internet and BBS participation, I've only once had a person PM me and ask me to stop responding to their posts. I don't think that was polite. I think it was an insidious attempt to stifle someone who isn't afraid to disagree with you.

This is where you usually throw my name out as though you have some power over me. It's Kent, in case you've forgotten, or don't have your list handy of people you'd like to crush when you get the chance.
Classic.

You, sir, are internet mad.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Gosh, I've been insulted by Rynnick deflecting instead of addressing a point. I'm in shock.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Gosh, I've been insulted by Rynnick deflecting instead of addressing a point. I'm in shock.
You didn't have a point.

You had a temper tantrum and used nasty names about someone you think you don't like because in your mind they don't talk nice about people.

Classic.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
You didn't have a point.
Sorry. Will try to be more clear.

My point is that I think you prefer attacking people's character over actually discussing things you disagree with. Am I wrong?
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
You didn't have a point.

My point is that I think you prefer attacking people's character over actually discussing things you disagree with. Am I wrong?
Yup.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
You didn't have a point.

Yup.
Noted. Our opinions differ
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
You didn't have a point.

Yup.
Noted. Our opinions differ
Quite often, yes.
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Pedantism is always helpful to a conversation.
Much like moderation.
You seem to have mistaken thinking one particular person is an ass for forum moderation.
But, but Caldeathe your STANDARDS you big hypocrite you.
I always said I try. I never said I'm successful all the time. I also specified there are limits on it.

I disagree with lots of people here, lots of the time, from Nihimon to Phyllain, and Decius to Doc. In not one of those disagreements have any of us ever implied that the other person was stupid or spouted gibberish at them because we failed to understand each others points, nor have any of us ever used another person's name as an insult when we weren't able to follow a point.

You lost my respect, Rynnick. I honestly believe you are an egotistical, self-centered, ass, who is used to getting his own way by bullying other people into either agreeing with him, falling silent, or leaving. In over thirty years of internet and BBS participation, I've only once had a person PM me and ask me to stop responding to their posts. I don't think that was polite. I think it was an insidious attempt to stifle someone who isn't afraid to disagree with you.

This is where you usually throw my name out as though you have some power over me. It's Kent, in case you've forgotten, or don't have your list handy of people you'd like to crush when you get the chance.
Someone needs a timeout.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Someone needs a timeout.
Coming from you that might be the funniest thing anyone's heard this week.
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Caldeathe Baequiannia
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Someone needs a timeout.
Coming from you that might be the funniest thing anyone's heard this week.

You are just a bitter person. For some reason you (a non-factor) wish to think you matter. You don't.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post