Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

Rynnik
Hi, Zycor!

(Wonder how bludd feels about this btw?)
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
anybody ever play madlibs?

Zycor
GPS DECLARES WAR ON EOX

For all of you guys who don't know the politics. EoX aka Golgotha the "Lawful Evil" alliance of PFO has been attacking Sylva aka Phaeros, an alliance of cool guys tryin' to be cool in the hot south.

For the past two weeks EoX has attacked, and captured almost all of the holdings surrounding Phaeros' settlement. This in effect has frustrated them ever so much. They've still got crazy tons of bulk goods though.

I am a former member of EoX, I was booted on bad terms due to my inability to listen to reason, or act like an adult. I also noticed that EoX received support just like everybody else and the lion's share of recruit from PFU solely because of Grim's crazy diligence. Listening to what Auriga has said is pretty evident too: I am clearly an over-caffeinated moron. Something a neutral organization shouldn't do right? In online games I believe in getting as much attention as possible, even if it's totally negative go-away heat. After randomly and pointlessly attacking both sides at some of the major events, I realized that they were ignoring me completely, so I threw a tantrum and was ignored completely. Tigari/Phy think they know everything about this game, and will ignore/laugh at all "noob" behavior. The reason for this is, they are adults who behave like adults, and can spot a maroon a mile away. Everything is cut and dry to these guys, and i haven't been able to fool a single person with my antics, even once. My suggestion was idiotic, so i won't even waste everybody's time with it here.

I was kicked for attacking PFU members at a PFU event, and I recorded the whole thing, showing clearly how i goaded and attacked people to get them to attack me so that i could create some thin ruse in my own head. I was just enjoying griefing people, and was kicked for it. The reason is, Phy didn't want any negative whiplash from me killing people with an EoX tag. So he booted me, and sent me packing like a petulant child. Grim Onyxheart, taking the next logical step, banned me from the ts3 I was using all Summer with plenty of warning and said "I warned you." He ninja kicked me square in the balzac for acting like a jerk, out of company, against HRC guys, and i deserved it. Not PFU. i twist lies in this game all the time, like how I kill new players, this is just another prime example of what happened. The truth is it's a few of my alts that spin these lies, Tyrone, Xanne, and others are some of them.

The Phaeros EoX thing has been going onforever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, the root of the problem is simple both people are different types of gamers. EoX are pvpers/winners they want conquest, they want to be successful as a settlement and reap the tears of Phaeros. Phaeros are know-it alls that want a game they can safely rp in and raise their children (actually i'm not even gonna edit that it's pretty funny). (This is my perspective). I think both sides are doing what the game is designed for, but both alliances are causing lots of harm to the game from all these drama posts on the forums. For this one though I have to side with Phaeros, it's the most politically inflammatory position and is likely to get me the most attention. I'm a terrible thing for the community, all semantics / drama aside.

EoX and Phaeros are both just groups of people, and my involvement is going to do exactly jack to affect anything. Now. If you know where EoX dudes are MSG me on the PFO mumble or in game on Xanne/Zycor.

If you want to help contact Tyrone, Notzycor, or Xanne, my only friends in the whole wide world.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Zycor
-_–_–_-
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Quijenoth
This from a guy who actively stole from the vaults of the same companies he now offers to protect…

I see through your veil though, Your a PvPer, since day one of playing this game, you have moaned about the carebears of the south, PFU and the North West in TS. You have strived to bring out the PvP in this game by randomly attacking, you have admitted to hating the reputation system because it strangles your playstyle.

So looking at recent events…
You attacked a PFU event when specifically told by Phy not to. This got you kicked from EoX. something you actually encouraged because it gives you 2 things.
  1. the ability to attack the groups you hated since day 1. Just last night you where offering Cheatle and others a 1v1, 2v2 duel in general.
  2. it cuts your ties to EoX, giving you what this thread highlights. Challenging PvP.
Item 2 would not have been a thing though if you hadn't been able to join a settlement. By gaining a settlement you get support for training and the ability to use influence to feud instead of maintaining your own settlement (something you also considered recently), avoiding the reputation system you so detest.

So bravo to you for getting what you most desire out of PFO. I'm glad my buddy key went to someone so productive to this game smile
See you on the battlefield smile

Personally I think Zycor did the game a service for attacking during the PFU event. The PvP brought the only interesting thing to the event. Imagine the people watching the demo of the game and just seeing an escalation run. Wow, what a freak'n borefest that would have been. I doubt they would have gotten one sub out of it. But instead we have been talking about that event for what, three weeks? Name any other PFU / GW supported event that is still talked about. NOT A ONE.

BTW, I cleaned out our settlement bank, just in case ;-).
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Zycor
del
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFU Hoffman
For clarity, if someone says they want PVP (as their primary thing) we ask are you looking for good or evil, then recommend EBA or EoX.

If you get any real bandits, those that are RP bandits especially, please send them to UnNamed Company. We have rebooted and could use the new player influence, so sooner than 90 days please.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Rynnik
Hi, Zycor!

(Wonder how bludd feels about this btw?)

I posted a minute before your post.

I have no real issue other than the Decius connection.

I'm really not that interested in the politics of it, I expected GPS not to remain in Aragon all that long anyway, and it sounds like they have Salva on sight for their new home.

Memory-High Priest of Desna
um…tyv….you realize nothing zy says has any basis in reality right? he's not actually interested in allying with Sylva
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Memory
um…tyv….you realize nothing zy says has any basis in reality right? he's not actually interested in allying with Sylva

It makes no difference to me really, if he wants to ally with Decius (someone who was very critical of him) I'm really not certain where he will go or what he will do. I'm in favor of the chaos, but I'm hoping to get a contract (coin) out of it.

Zycor
del

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post