Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

MidknightDiamond
This is what happens when I sleep in, I miss all the exciting stuff…
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Bringslite
Finally The 30 Minute War has ended! Rejoice and try to rebuild from the destruction caused.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
MidknightDiamond
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFU Hoffman
For clarity, if someone says they want PVP (as their primary thing) we ask are you looking for good or evil, then recommend EBA or EoX.

If you get any real bandits, those that are RP bandits especially, please send them to UnNamed Company. We have rebooted and could use the new player influence, so sooner than 90 days please.
He oversimplifies, I've personally sent people to Baron and Duffy in Hope's End as well as suggested Aragon. The pvp aspect of it does change a bit though and now we'll have four blocks to recommend for people interested in that.

Memory is right on one thing, Grim is very damned good at recruiting away from us - so half the time it's he who's lured them away before we've had the chance to extol anyone's virtues.

Zycor is, not surprisingly, however wrong - EoX isn't "by far and away" the biggest gainer of PFU grads. It's about almost even between the three major powers with Emerald Lodge close in the race as well. At least going off on those we have been able to track (plenty move on without notifying us of where they're headed until much later).
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post