Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Name change for PvP

Midnight
PvP sounds like too much effort.

From now on we should substitute the word party for PvP.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Drogon
If everyone drops their graphic card settings down to minimum all the lights change color and flash on the holdings…it could be like a disco during the fights smile
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Giorgio
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Drogon
Giorgio
So serious
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Midnight
Drogon
If everyone drops their graphic card settings down to minimum all the lights change color and flash on the holdings…it could be like a disco during the fights smile

+1
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Elmin Sterro
Midnight
Drogon

+1

Any fight I'm in is basically a disco. Free lightshows are one of the perks of being a Wizard. smile
Midnight
Eddie Murphy plays the part of the EBA complaining about EoX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbpzjbXUZI
-Edmund Burke
Midnight
EBA faces the EoX's undead minions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHJx1xkCBio

By the way, the singer plays PFO, and the time we sent 15 of the EBA's people home naked was her first party.
-Edmund Burke
Giorgio
Midnight
PvP sounds like too much effort.

From now on we should substitute the word party for PvP.

-1 if you are serious ; what might be a fun "party" for you, it something that is very disagreeable, uncomfortable and/not enjoyable to a large segment of the PFO player base and sounds downright dismissive to many that don't agree with your playstyle and viewpoint.

+1 if your suggestion was in jest, but with out any "smiles" or additional context it is hard to tell if that is your intent.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Midnight
uh, yeah, totally serious, because uh, because the playerbase generally does whatever I tell them to. Yeah. Yeah, that's the ticket.

smile
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post