Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Church of Desna (CG)

Tabomo
Memory
WELL, this is the biased opinion of the Clergy of course, but yes, i think they are better. the deity attacks, if properly combined with non-deity attacks are superior. they take more to train, and they give you a lot more options. if you're willing to commit to you deity, you can be quite powerful.

Unless you worship Abadar. smile
Memory-High Priest of Desna
PATIENCE!! they're almost done with crossbows
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Caius
Desna ia not about crossbows. There are other Desna options (no I will not totally hijack this to say where that are, but look for dreams. Love the starknife
Caius, of course Desna has nothing to do with crossbows. i was just trying to comfort Tabomo, who seems distressed that he has no Deity attacks as a worshiper of Abadar.

Desnaggers best daggers for sure. Once the Starknife is released we're going to have a whole new way to look at our builds.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
update::

the company has been officially opened and influence is accruing! we're building the Faith here people!

search "Church" in your company search window to find us!

Tabomo
Memory
Caius, of course Desna has nothing to do with crossbows. i was just trying to comfort Tabomo, who seems distressed that he has no Deity attacks as a worshiper of Abadar.

Desnaggers best daggers for sure. Once the Starknife is released we're going to have a whole new way to look at our builds.

Not Tabomo, but his twin Batomo. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post