Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Quitting

Zycor
I spent my whole day looking for people found 1 guy and he was a gathering alt. He managed to outrun me into guards and I died. I then spawned inside of a city, 2 hexes away and was killed over and over by guards.

I really don't know why I played this game, I think it was because the whole EVE-clone thing.

I'd rather spend my RL time in a more productive manner, then sitting here all day talking in general chat and looking for people in the wild.

Every suggestion I've made has been met with harsh criticism. I realized this game has a smug community, full of people I don't like to play with. The community is driving the bus off a cliff, and I don't want to be on it. I wanted to help with the EoX war but nobody pvps. This game is dead in it's current state people login for 2 things, Wrath Hexes, and Tower wars.

There's other games to play. Peace noobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2rr3M5ZjAA
Maxen
"Can I have your stuff?"
~Zycor, 2015
Rynnik
Take 'er easy, Zycor.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tink says Stab
K.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Duffy Swiftshadow
Philosophical musing: Was there no one you wanted to play with or did no one want to play with you? We'll never know…
Quijenoth Starkiller
au revoir mon ami
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I confess to some sadness. I didn't like the way you did things, and I wasn't very welcoming (although your visits in the mumble were always fine), but I think the game needed some niches filled that you could have filled given time if you'd looked for a way to fit. The game is a strange animal, and I think it needs some stuff changed, I just don't know what that is. Good luck, and I honestly hope you try again one day.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Zycor
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2s8xd&page=4?BuyingSellingTrading-Pathfinder-Online-Accounts#152
Drogon
I don't think you should quit, I was serious when I said that I don't want ANYONE to quit the game , try to adapt a little yourself and hopefully the devs wil get the mechanics working for bandits soon
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Drogon
Another Lost Sub
I spent my whole day looking for people found 1 guy and he was a gathering alt. He managed to outrun me into guards and I died. I then spawned inside of a city, 2 hexes away and was killed over and over by guards.

I really don't know why I played this game, I think it was because the whole EVE-clone thing.

I'd rather spend my RL time in a more productive manner, then sitting here all day talking in general chat and looking for people in the wild.

Every suggestion I've made has been met with harsh criticism. I realized this game has a smug community, full of people I don't like to play with. The community is driving the bus off a cliff, and I don't want to be on it. I wanted to help with the EoX war but nobody pvps. This game is dead in it's current state people login for 2 things, Wrath Hexes, and Tower wars.

There's other games to play. Peace noobs.

Just curious, if you had supposedly declared a war on EoX starting with Callambea, a) why did you not place a feud against them using GPS and b) why were you near Keepers pass and brighthaven at the time trying to gank gatherers instead of outside the Callambea area?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post