Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Divine Providence: The Fate of the High Priest

Memory-High Priest of Desna
I know I go on and on about being the High Priest of Desna and generally being a horse's ass, but I really do love my deity. I love Desna because she loves me back.

Do you know how i know that?

Do you?

I do.

Because I found the very first Cathedral of Good Structure Recipe for Brighthaven.
http://i.imgur.com/Aw9zHmx.png

May you prosper, whither roads take you, though your way be rough and steep, and crossroads dark.
–Prayer to Desna
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
delete
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Drogon
Great, now all you have to do is run it back from Talonguard smile
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Edam
hmm … so why do I keep acquiring Chaos and Depravity smile
Maybe you have a calling and don't realize it?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post