Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I Just Can't Stop

Zycor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8oTlaZdfrc
Doc
Am I wrong, or are you getting slow on him to hit with penetrate for interrupts? Looks like you caused a heal that he was firing off to fail?
Zycor
Not sure, all I see is someone getting owned in a 2v1.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
i thought there was a little more to this video…you know the part where, instead of fighting two gatherers you fought a real PVPer and died very very quickly?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Decius
What did you use at 0:54 to gain +640 without activating the expendable cooldown?
Quijenoth Starkiller
I'd assume whatever token he has slotted
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Decius
My consumables activate the expendable cooldown.
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Decius
My consumables activate the expendable cooldown.

Mine too

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post