Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Fort Inevitable?

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Is there any art or concepts for Fort Inevitable we could get a look at? Perhaps the Hell Knights Base of Operations?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
Last time we asked there were no plans to implement FI until we had sufficient population to have two major NPC towns, so my guess is besides maybe a little early concept art at best their might not be much or any at all.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ah, but there's always that "pet projects" thing to give me hope.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
I would love it to appear sooner than later, location, location and all that :-)
Edam
Duffy Swiftshadow
I would love it to appear sooner than later, location, location and all that :-)

What would make things really intersting for you guys is if new players got to select good or evil at creation and got sent to FI or TK as appropriate based on that choice.
Duffy Swiftshadow
The thought has crossed my mind smile
Quijenoth Starkiller
only image I've seen on FI is this

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic2285060.jpg

I think its from the Thornkeep Adventure or Emerald Spire
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Brighthaven Leader
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/d7/3b/8ed73be08155e2b1a7add16f9c98f559.jpg

I think is what the fort itself looks like.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Giorgio
delete
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post