Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Why do Noble Clothes Exist?

Caldeathe Baequiannia
As near as I can tell, "Noble Clothes" and "Robes of the Master" are identical to each other excepting for the order in which keywords arrive, so they are identical at +0, then diverge at +1 to +2, then are identical again at +3. On top of which, both provide an "Attuned" keyword that doesn't seem to exist anywhere else, so can't be activated.

What am I missing?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Maxen
I think once they introduce the umbrella utility, noble clothes will make more sense.

(And for those not familiar with the joke, nobles carry umbrellas so they don't drown when it rains…smile
ZomoZ
Devs too busy making the tutorial playable to bother with things it will take a year to earn
Edam
A lot of the T3 stuff is odd or mismatched, I assume as Zomoz says it will get sorted closer to T3.
ZomoZ
Yes that was basically said in more words

And with a poor attitude

No update in a year blues
AlexanderDamocles
They exist so I can look better than you peasants!
Maxen
AlexanderDamocles

See above umbrella comment…. smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
AlexanderDamocles
Have you actually tried on the Noble Clothes?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post