Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Panoramic Vistas

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Got a moment of pleasure the other day out of the scene looking south from near the Fane of Lamashtu. The distant forests had a sort of etheral quality to them, in part because of the sort of "fog" that appears to cover distant points.

What's your favourite scene in the game? Is there one of the fanes that you like more than the others? Maybe the waterfall at Thornkeep, or something else?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
BlackMoria
The view from atop 'Eagle's Roost' is spectacular at 'sunset'.
Tyncale
My favorite vista is not so much about visuals as it is about "familiar, coming home and safety".

Back when I still thought the River Kingdoms were a dangerous place(and I still gathered), reaching the ridge of the mountains looking down on Callambea in the depths and spotting the Bank-building where I would soon deliver my gathered goods, was a very welcome sight. smile

It kinda wore off though.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Zax
The Fane of Desna at nighttime, and the waterfall at Thornkeep

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post