Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

3 accounts for sale

Nightdrifter
Selling 3 accounts:

Unused DT

>1 month of unspent xp on gatherer

Smelter
Azure_Zero
It's sad to see you, selling your accounts Nightdrifter.
Nightdrifter
I still have my main account (not listed above). Torn on what to do with it, but as I said in the paizo thread it has just under a year of game time remaining so think I might sit on it for a while. Selling these only means that if I return to playing regularly I'll simply have fewer alts.
Nightdrifter
Wow, picked like the worst possible time to try selling these. smile
Edam
Not necessarily, people nervous about potential changes by the new purchasers may be keen to get as much play time in as they can under the current system.
Dazyk of Phaeros
IF there are new purchasers….

Edit to add: I know how you feel ND…
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If there's one thing Lisa's shown she's good at, it's pulling things out of the fire at the last minute. While I had no issues with Ryan (except his community management style) I know he was polarizing for some, and maybe his pulling away will work in the game's favor.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If there's one thing Lisa's shown she's good at, it's pulling things out of the fire at the last minute. While I had no issues with Ryan (except his community management style) I know he was polarizing for some, and maybe his pulling away getting fired will work in the game's favor.

FTFY…

I have no doubt the game is better off in Lisa's hands, and this should have happened months if not over a year ago. I would not go near a game he is involved in, again, if he were merely listed as the Inter Office Mail Delivery Boy.

I plan on this being my last vent on the topic of Ryan Dancey…

Moving forward I look to support Lisa in trying to pull this game forward.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Abierzen
I am quite happy to see Ryan Dancey finally leave. I guarantee he was only around to soak the last little bit he could get out of this game. With all his talk about the 'love of the game' it doesn't matter … He is a businessman first and foremost … Sure he loves gaming but everywhere he's been its always been for his true first-love …. Money.

If he was truly building the game we all wanted then this game would be a lot more how it was described in the KS not something we all continue to get frustrated with. We are better off now that He is gone.

The only thing I wish Lisa would so is really get involved…. If she, and Paizo, really want this game, then it's time for Paizo to start putting some investment in too – not just some third-party developer. If Paizo won't start really investing in this then what should we continue to invest in subscriptions for an unfinished game?
After living the life as a U.S. government face of the public I have learned very well that the only way most people will really take notice is if you Speakly Loudly AND Carry an even bigger Stick (or Dagger or Greatclub or the Grandest Greatsword any dwarf would die and live out all of their greatest fantasies with).

MC1 Donald P. Rule, USN(FR)
Sheila Silverwind, Commander Excelsior (Free Highlanders)
Edam
Abierzen
If he was truly building the game we all wanted then this game would be a lot more how it was described in the KS not something we all continue to get frustrated with. We are better off now that He is gone.

I would not entirely blame Ryan for the change - there was a concerted campaiagn to change the game into something more like your traditional PvP "lets all kill stuff and be awesome and attract attention" fest right from day one and very few people opposed that in the forums. You heard a lot of complaints in game but when you prompted people to post here the response was "no you just get attacked and harassed if you say anything". In reality these forums are very polite compared to most and people needed to express their views more much earlier.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post