Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

10.2a Testing

shade2077
Wizard Tutorial comments/bugs:

1. The Wizard Tutorial has an objective "5 Whispering Way Necromancers. (0/5)". This should presumably be "Kill 5…".

Suggestion: Correct the objective.
Huran
Bob
The web site links have been fixed, so you can now download new clients if needed.

That issue only affected fresh downloads. The patcher was working just fine, so no need to stop testing.

Thanks Bob - I am in now smile
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
MidknightDiamond
If it'll help get stuff in and moving more - I'd be happy to help with testing, just need to know how to go about getting in.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Huran
Unless you have an alpha account, someone needs to send you an invite to the platinum server. I have a few invites left if you need one.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
MidknightDiamond
That'd be appreciated. I might not get as much done as Aroden (man's a machine, heh) but I'll help out however I can.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Huran
MidknightDiamond
That'd be appreciated. I might not get as much done as Aroden (man's a machine, heh) but I'll help out however I can.

PM me an email address to send the invite to. My paizo account is here: http://paizo.com/people/Felwyn
shade2077
Wizard Training comments/bugs:

Most of the bugs raised against 10.2 are still there. e.g. Marcen Skysteel still seems to be referring to himself in the third person; weird quest location pin in the middle of nowhere, and the incorrect sentence "Open your Feats window by pressing P". I also noticed the following:

1. "Train Arcane Weapon Proficiency 1" window says "To train feats for the items you just got from the chest, you have to become proficient with them, which requires purchasing a weapon and maybe an Proficiency Feat. You do not slot Proficiency Feats; they are always active". This has a couple of problems: I don't have to purchase a weapon, I may need to purchase a weapon proficiency; "an Proficiency" is incorrect english; and it leaves open to question if weapon proficiencies can be increased.

Suggestion: change it to "To fight effectively you need to be proficient with the weapon you wield. This may require you to train a new Proficiency feat when trying out a new weapon type. You do not slot Proficiency Feats; they are always active once learned, and can be trained to higher levels as your character progresses".
shade2077
Rogue Tutorial comments/bugs:

Good to see Kel the Red now has red hair. For a list of bugs see those raised against 10.2.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post