Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither Forever War?

Beinion
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Honestly, why do you need a solution to company hopping. Beinon got tired of losing? Phaeros didn't have enough players to defend? If they had more players or were better then he could have taken a night off. It only takes 1 victory every 3 nights at a time of your choosing to defend your holding anyway.

Actually I quit before we started losing I got tire of pushing you back every night with no reward for us and no hindrance to you !

I quit just after we took silva so how were we losing when you couldn't stop us from taking it …. at that point I seen there would be no end to the attacks every night and I threw in the towel yes I was there for the night that you took 4 holdings however I posted that I was done and that would be my last night the day before and had we held you off I still would have been done until things changed

Nobody on the server has enough people who only want to pvp to fend you guys off. so again it comes down to low server population … there for WE NEED MECHANICS to stop it until we get the population or we will never have the population.
When you drive away the population that wants to pvp but not ONLY pvp all you will have left are pve'rs and EoX. I do t think that will make for a fun game for anyone.
I'm not saying that this should definitely be a thing forever but needs to be something for now and if we get to the point where the population can handle it then can re think things.when we get to that point everyone will have the people to implement our own deturents from attacking every night.
tribuzio
It is a sad tactic, but it seem that letting them burn the holding at their pleasure and deaning live PvP targets worked, no feuds in the last week.

I don't feel that that is a victory in any way, actually I think everyone has lost something, but it is a needed respite.
Phyllain
Beinion
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Honestly, why do you need a solution to company hopping. Beinon got tired of losing? Phaeros didn't have enough players to defend? If they had more players or were better then he could have taken a night off. It only takes 1 victory every 3 nights at a time of your choosing to defend your holding anyway.

Actually I quit before we started losing I got tire of pushing you back every night with no reward for us and no hindrance to you !

I quit just after we took silva so how were we losing when you couldn't stop us from taking it …. at that point I seen there would be no end to the attacks every night and I threw in the towel yes I was there for the night that you took 4 holdings however I posted that I was done and that would be my last night the day before and had we held you off I still would have been done until things changed

Nobody on the server has enough people who only want to pvp to fend you guys off. so again it comes down to low server population … there for WE NEED MECHANICS to stop it until we get the population or we will never have the population.
When you drive away the population that wants to pvp but not ONLY pvp all you will have left are pve'rs and EoX. I do t think that will make for a fun game for anyone.
I'm not saying that this should definitely be a thing forever but needs to be something for now and if we get to the point where the population can handle it then can re think things.when we get to that point everyone will have the people to implement our own deturents from attacking every night.

If you need to devs to save you after 7 days of fighting you are wasting your time in a sandbox. War's aren't won in a week.
Beinion
Phyllain
Beinion
Elsworth Sugarfoot

If you need to devs to save you after 7 days of fighting you are wasting your time in a sandbox. War's aren't won in a week.
It was more then a week
War's are never WON and that's my point this will continue until we all leave the game or some thing is in place to deture you

LAST I CHECKED WE DON'T HAVE WAR MECHANICS
( possibly becuase GW understands the server pop is not big enough to support wars )
Bringslite
Just for clarity, is there an impression that anyone is completely against PVP, or that anyone wants it to be impossible/waydifficult to get some rep free PVP?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Beinion
Bringslite
Just for clarity, is there an impression that anyone is completely against PVP, or that anyone wants it to be impossible/waydifficult to get some rep free PVP?
Idk but that is def not what I am trying to suggest
AlexanderDamocles
Why does the tone of this thread sound like the only option is either EoX continues to wipe out things, or EoX makes a personal sacrifice and stops their fun? Why can groups that EoX attacks not come to terms for peace?

Meaningful actions, meaningful consequences.
Beinion
AlexanderDamocles
Why does the tone of this thread sound like the only option is either EoX continues to wipe out things, or EoX makes a personal sacrifice and stops their fun? Why can groups that EoX attacks not come to terms for peace?

EoX will not stop attacking regardless of negotiations they need pvp or they will quit and I don't want the pvp to stop I just want it to slow down
Tigari
Beinion, If you though that the last few weeks of PvP (before it stopped), was too much, then I honestly think a sandbox is not for you. I mean this in the nicest way possible.. But When the warfare mechanic comes..and settlements are on the line… there will be even more, and for longer. I expect what we did for 1 week to last for months, and more than just 1 hour windows.

EDIT: Also, I will assume the population grew to the point they were able to get the to get teh mechanics in, so one person missing a day wont be as noticable
AlexanderDamocles
Beinion
AlexanderDamocles

EoX will not stop attacking regardless of negotiations they need pvp or they will quit and I don't want the pvp to stop I just want it to slow down

Really? I'd like to see that borne out.

Why don't the two of you go play nice, make a nice treaty, see who breaks it first.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post