Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither Forever War?

Tigari
Sigh. Decius you are the worse at twisting words to meet what you want them to mean… Why do you still keep trying?

I'll say this bluntly..and I don't mean to be nice about it.. You are Toxic, you are damaging to this community.. Your utter hate for Pax, and now Golgotha has you trying to twist words, and lie to those who follow you, so they too follow your hate. If Phaeros was smart, they'd remove you from leadership, and ask the citizens of phaeros to actually read the facts, and not just listen to your minds twisted little lies. Is this why Benion thinks WE just started murderhobo'ing the south again? Is he another victim of your lies, deceit and hate?
Midnight
Decius
Personally, any deal that Phaeros makes with a group that has any former PAX Gaming members in executive capacity still has a condition that they are unwilling to meet.

Note to self: be sure there is always a former Pax gaming member in executive capacity.

Long live the forever war!
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Phyllain
It's funny because I use to ask all the officers to join pax. Anyone who would replace me is a pax member.
Decius
Tigari
Sigh. Decius you are the worse at twisting words to meet what you want them to mean… Why do you still keep trying?

I'll say this bluntly..and I don't mean to be nice about it.. You are Toxic, you are damaging to this community.. Your utter hate for Pax, and now Golgotha has you trying to twist words, and lie to those who follow you, so they too follow your hate. If Phaeros was smart, they'd remove you from leadership, and ask the citizens of phaeros to actually read the facts, and not just listen to your minds twisted little lies. Is this why Benion thinks WE just started murderhobo'ing the south again? Is he another victim of your lies, deceit and hate?

Resorting to personal attacks isn't going to end well.
Giorgio
Phyllain
Are we really doing this again?

Apparently some people just can't let go and move on; for many of us not in the Forever War it's very pointless and tiresome.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Tigari
Decius
Tigari

Resorting to personal attacks isn't going to end well.

That wasn't a personal attack, it was me saying the truth in an attempt to open some peoples eyes.
Beinion
Midnight
Beinion
LAST I CHECKED WE DON'T HAVE WAR MECHANICS
( possibly becuase GW understands the server pop is not big enough to support wars )

GW was telling us as recently as this summer that there isn't enough gear churn. So what makes you think GW "understands" your claim "that the server pop is not big enough to support wars"?

Cause they didn't put in the war mechanics

EDIT: Also I don't think they only wanted gear turn for EoX and pharos they want all of the server involved
Unfortunately there is no way for EoX to attack different people with out breaking an agreement and then having the entire server against EoX if they had more targets they would get there pvp every night gw would get its gear turn they want server wide and everyone that does not want to pvp every night would get a break from time to time… unfortunately I do know know of any way of making this happen because if they were to attack anyone for any reason it would not just end with a little mini battle.
Phyllain
GW didn't, but we did.
Beinion
Tigari
Beinion
AlexanderDamocles
Beinion
AlexanderDamocles
Why does the tone of this thread sound like the only option is either EoX continues to wipe out things, or EoX makes a personal sacrifice and stops their fun? Why can groups that EoX attacks not come to terms for peace?

Meaningful actions, meaningful consequences.
EoX will not stop attacking regardless of negotiations they need pvp or they will quit and I don't want the pvp to stop I just want it to slow down

Really? I'd like to see that borne out.

Why don't the two of you go play nice, make a nice treaty, see who breaks it first.
I could be wrong but I believe this was tried and they cam down a murder hobo and that is the main reason there has been no talked because they just break it when there is …. like I said I could be wrong but that is my understanding of past events

That is incorrect. What happened is we had a truce with TEO/KP, and assumed it was with the whole EBA. then AGC, a company who lived in KB but was not apart of the empire, put a smallholding in an escilation hex that Phaeros claimed. To get back at them, they took AGC towers. The problem here is those towers effected the Empire (count it as rent for AGC living in KB). SO instead of doing something that only effected AGC (really all they could do was kill them a bunch) they acted against the empire itself. After some forum drama, it was announced that Phaeros never agreed or ratified the deal. It was said that cheatle told phy this when the deal was made, but I wasn't there so have no clue. I do know I was told to stop killing people in the south, so to me it sounded like a full truce with the EBA. AFter we found out about phaeros disagreement with the truce, we went to just killing PHaeros people /towers. But becuase the nature of teh EBA at the time, TEO and KB defending them, which voided the truce (which you coudl say was never actaually there, becuse again, from my understanding the truce was targeted at the whole eba, not just teo/kp, and when Phaeros pushed it away, the whole eba did).

Thats from my point of view and understanding.
So putting a small holding in EBA teritory actually broke the truce because you thought it was for everyone and the good farmed in the hex would go to help EoX because agc has to pay rent so there for it was broken by acg
Tigari
Beinion
Tigari
Beinion
AlexanderDamocles
Beinion
AlexanderDamocles
Why does the tone of this thread sound like the only option is either EoX continues to wipe out things, or EoX makes a personal sacrifice and stops their fun? Why can groups that EoX attacks not come to terms for peace?

Meaningful actions, meaningful consequences.
EoX will not stop attacking regardless of negotiations they need pvp or they will quit and I don't want the pvp to stop I just want it to slow down

Really? I'd like to see that borne out.

Why don't the two of you go play nice, make a nice treaty, see who breaks it first.
I could be wrong but I believe this was tried and they cam down a murder hobo and that is the main reason there has been no talked because they just break it when there is …. like I said I could be wrong but that is my understanding of past events

That is incorrect. What happened is we had a truce with TEO/KP, and assumed it was with the whole EBA. then AGC, a company who lived in KB but was not apart of the empire, put a smallholding in an escilation hex that Phaeros claimed. To get back at them, they took AGC towers. The problem here is those towers effected the Empire (count it as rent for AGC living in KB). SO instead of doing something that only effected AGC (really all they could do was kill them a bunch) they acted against the empire itself. After some forum drama, it was announced that Phaeros never agreed or ratified the deal. It was said that cheatle told phy this when the deal was made, but I wasn't there so have no clue. I do know I was told to stop killing people in the south, so to me it sounded like a full truce with the EBA. AFter we found out about phaeros disagreement with the truce, we went to just killing PHaeros people /towers. But becuase the nature of teh EBA at the time, TEO and KB defending them, which voided the truce (which you coudl say was never actaually there, becuse again, from my understanding the truce was targeted at the whole eba, not just teo/kp, and when Phaeros pushed it away, the whole eba did).

Thats from my point of view and understanding.
So putting a small holding in EBA teritory actually broke the truce because you thought it was for everyone and the good farmed in the hex would go to help EoX because agc has to pay rent so there for it was broken by acg

AGC was not appart of the treaty. They were not appart of the empire. If Phaeros would have attacked AGC, and even if they slaughtered them over and over, the empire would have not gotten involved. It would have been up to AGC to do they're own politics. If Phaeros leadership would of tried to talk to EoX leadership before attacking they easly would of known this, but instead they took it upon themselves to just attack AGC towers, which effected the empire, bringing us in.

EDIT: also, any goods AGC would of gotten from the hex would of stayed with AGC unless they sold it to us. Like I've said many times, they were not apart of the empire, we treated them as their own entity. They just were in charge of towers (Their rent). So the towers were the empires, but were under the care of AGC.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post