Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither Forever War?

Beinion

So it is pharos fault that you gave towers to some one not a part of the empire if you are going to claim there towers as yours the should have been part of a company that is part of the empire not one that claims to not be part of the empire
Ok so I start a company in pharos and state it's not part of phreos I'm just there cause I like the area I put up holdings around pharos are you going to not attack those holdings ?
Decius
What actual thing would have been different if AGC was part of EoX, rather than the status they did have? Would they have been required to attend more murderbo parties than they did?
Tigari
Beinion
So it is pharos fault that you gave towers to some one not a part of the empire if you are going to claim there towers as yours the should have been part of a company that is part of the empire not one that claims to not be part of the empire
Ok so I start a company in pharos and state it's not part of phreos I'm just there cause I like the area I put up holdings around pharos are you going to not attack those holdings ?

Depends, are you just saying your not phaeros or are you actually not phaeros? Are you giving the bulk goods to phaeros, or selling them to them? also, you were apart of phaeros, AGC was never apart of the Empire, they just got tired of the lack of leadership at the time in Aragon. AGC's plan was to always have their own settlement. KB was just a place to live until then.

And your getting as bad as Decius at twisting words..might want to back away from him.
Tigari
Decius
What actual thing would have been different if AGC was part of EoX, rather than the status they did have? Would they have been required to attend more murderbo parties than they did?

If they were apart of the empire, then they may have been killing people in the south during the WAR(look, i can bold too) more often. IDK about murderhoboing though. IDK of anyone, exept maybe zycor who has done that.
Tigari
Also, becuase I think there is miscommunication going on, If Golgotha was in Phaeros's position, and EBA put a smallholding in our area, I think we would of attacked the settlement like they did. I'm not saying what they did was wrong, it was their choice. I'm just saying what started the fighting back up. AGC places smallholding, Phaeros attacks towers belong to company, affecting the empire, Empire Strikes Back!.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tigari
Beinion

Depends, are you just saying your not phaeros or are you actually not phaeros? Are you giving the bulk goods to phaeros, or selling them to them? also, you were apart of phaeros, AGC was never apart of the Empire, they just got tired of the lack of leadership at the time in Aragon. AGC's plan was to always have their own settlement. KB was just a place to live until then.

And your getting as bad as Decius at twisting words..might want to back away from him.

Atheory didn't last two weeks in KB, and AGC virtually flat lined. I laugh when I hear that they felt anything lacking in Aragon. They were free to do whatever they wanted and were offered a seat on the council to help run the settlement. What Atheory really wanted was a settlement of his own, and that was later Doc's goal as well.

We would have helped Doc take Freevale, and I actually spoke on his behalf with GPunk but Gpunk would not part with the settlement, even for money.

Does AGC own KB now? I wouldn't imagine they do. Why don't you show your leadership and give it to them?

Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Beinion
Tigari
Beinion

But u said in an ealier post that agc may have sold good for a hex claimed by the EBA to you so does that make that part of the empire if me selling goods to pharos makes me a part of phreos

I am not twisting any ones words I want clerifaction on if you would have the same opnion of the action that were taken if you were on the other side of the fence
Tigari
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tigari
Beinion

Atheory didn't last two weeks in KB, and AGC virtually flat lined. I laugh when I hear that they felt anything lacking in Aragon. They were free to do whatever they wanted and were offered a seat on the council to help run the settlement. What Atheory really wanted was a settlement of his own, and that was later Doc's goal as well.

We would have helped Doc take Freevale, and I actually spoke on his behalf with GPunk but Gpunk would not part with the settlement, even for money.

Does AGC own KB now? I wouldn't imagine they do. Why don't you show your leadership and give it to them?

um..ok? AGC doesn't exist anymore from my knowledge. it's mainly just Doc playing. Why would we give one person a settlement? Also no need to get all uppity because I just repeated their opinion.
Beinion
Tigari
Decius

If they were apart of the empire, then they may have been killing people in the south during the WAR(look, i can bold too) more often. IDK about murderhoboing though. IDK of anyone, exept maybe zycor who has done that.

you were part of (if my memory serves me correctly) but EoX was forsure one of the attacks on a naked kp char in the pass you killed her 6 times and she had nothing on here to begin with so what would you call that if not murder hobo
it wasn't banditry she had nothing and you knew that after the first death and it wasn't to break gear as she was wearing none so what do you call that if not murderhobo
Tigari
pretty sure Ryan Dancey said War is Hell..

Also, to your earlier question, if you had a company, and were never a member of said settlement, but lived there due to a stupid support mechanic requiring you to be in a settlement, and sold stuff to the people who owned it, I would not conciser you a citizen of said settlement.

The only reason AGC lived in KB was they had to be in a settlement for support. They were also merchants who enjoyed pvp, so KB seemed like a perfect fit. They had no desire to become members of EoX, and rarely even accompanied us on our roams. They joined in for PvE a little more often, but that had more monetary value in time used.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post