Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither Forever War?

Tigari
Its true. Sylva and Phaeros are one and the same. They both belong to group TSV. Sylva members CAME from TSV.
Bringslite
Tigari
Its true. Sylva and Phaeros are one and the same. They both belong to group TSV. Sylva members CAME from TSV.

So why is Midnight asking that question?

Oh yeah…. Midnight IS Ms Grace.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Midnight
Since the dissolution of the EBA, I've seen nothing to suggest that EoX doesn't see a difference between the 2 settlements. Personally, I'm willing to let actions Sylva's actions speak for them, which is why I asked about the latest action. One attack from an undisciplined member might not be worthy of re-entry to the forever war, just looking for clarification.

I may be a warmonger, but I try to be a reasonable warmonger. smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Midnight
Bringslite
So why is Midnight asking that question?

Oh yeah…. Midnight IS Ms Grace.

There was a time when that was true.

It could still be true. smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
tribuzio
Midnight
Are Echo Woodsmen trying to re-enter the Forever War?

Savage Grace went to Phaeros looking for feud targets and Sassinak (Echo Woodsmen - Sylva Settlement) attacked her.

Oh yes, casting agile feet and divine strength. I checked who she was and forgot to unselected her when buffing myself to move 120 units of weight of stuff.
I always attack people in light armor and with buffing spells.
Midnight
tribuzio
Midnight

Savage Grace went to Phaeros looking for feud targets and Sassinak (Echo Woodsmen - Sylva Settlement) attacked her.

Oh yes, casting agile feet and divine strength. I checked who she was and forgot to unselected her when buffing myself to move 120 units of weight of stuff.

Savage took 54 damage and Sassinak had the attacker flag, so I think you hit the wrong key, too, but I'm ok with it being accidental.
-Edmund Burke
tribuzio
Midnight
tribuzio
Midnight

Savage took 54 damage and Sassinak had the attacker flag, so I think you hit the wrong key, too, but I'm ok with it being accidental.

That is weird but possible. I had several windows open to check my load and stats. It is possible I have hit icicle as it is adjacent to Agile feet.
Midnight
No problem. It is such a weak choice to lead an attack with, that an accidental key stroke makes sense.
-Edmund Burke
Decius
Sylva is Sylva. Phaeros is Phaeros. Say what you will, we live free.
Phyllain
Decius is a cheater who is clearly gaming the system to control two settlements when he should only have one. Sylva and phaeros use the same web page and the same ts. They are the same thing and I will remind them of this for the next 38 years no mater what else happens.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post