Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither Forever War?

Midnight
Seraph
Yeah, I get that. I'm just saying that the lull was deliberately brought on by one of the factions, and that their technique to achieve it was successful in its purpose.

The lull (if any) would be starting TODAY.

Any peace Phaeros brought to themselves before TODAY was paid for by their allies' outposts and holdings being over-run in the absence of Phaeros having holdings.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Decius
Tabomo
Tigari
The "war" is not over.. Just in a lull

I was gonna say something pretty similar here. Just because Phaeros has no more holdings doesn't mean we cant still hunt them and kill them. It is getting harder and harder to find them, but that doesn't mean we are going to stop looking.
Tigari
Decius
Yeah, we did the math on bulk resources and decided that we weren't getting anything that we wanted from holdings and they were attracting griefers.

Once enough griefers get bored and quit or holdings are useful or the PvP is fixed holdings will go back up.
I've spent a lot of time down there, haven't seen any griefers… Although there was this one guy who dropped company to get thorn guards to attack us.. Then made up stupid stories as "legit reasons"….
Tigari
Are you quoting us because you agree?
Beinion
Tigari
I think when your opponent refuses to engage or stops login in the war is over what do you see happening pharos puts up new holding takes you a week to get all your guys login back in on a regular basis pharos tears down holding again Im pretty sure they are refusing to play your game
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tigari
Are you quoting us because you agree?

Stupefied (great song)
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Doc
I think when your opponent refuses to engage or stops login in the war is over what do you see happening pharos puts up new holding takes you a week to get all your guys login back in on a regular basis pharos tears down holding again Im pretty sure they are refusing to play the game

FTFY
Tigari
Beinion
Tigari
I think when your opponent refuses to engage or stops login in the war is over what do you see happening pharos puts up new holding takes you a week to get all your guys login back in on a regular basis pharos tears down holding again Im pretty sure they are refusing to play your game

ok, so they're trying a new tactic, but it's not over. They're biding their time. That's ok, Im patient..and persistent..
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Actually I think not having holdings might feel liberating. I can imagine having 1500 influence to spend on just feuding, what is that? 300 days worth if you don't earn a single point during that time.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Rynnik
Beinion
Tigari
And one day settlement destruction will come in.

Now that we have answered the question about which settlement that will be I can't wait to see you there on that day…
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Dreaden
Beinion
Tigari
it's not our game, it's "the" game.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post