Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whither Forever War?

Caldeathe Baequiannia
tribuzio
You have ever read your and your associated posts with the eyes of an outsider?
I have. And I think things are actually a little hazy to outsiders.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
tribuzio
Midnight
tribuzio
"Curiously" your burning down buildings has slowed noticeably in a few days, so I have some doubt about your statement that you find as much fun.

Were you monitoring every EBA settlement's losses? If we weren't at YOUR settlement, we might have been at another.

There is also variance on the rate of overrunning in a PvP window. It goes faster with +0 stuff and slower with +3 stuff.

Participation is another variable, but we had plenty of people (we always had to start at least a second group).
What is EBA? It don't exist anymore.

I have seen 2 hexes overrun every night for several day, then it has become one, and now zero. No feud on the companies I can see.

It is fully possible that you are feuding and destroying other settlement outposts, but I don't know if they are following the same tactic or if they are fighting every night or what. For us it has worked.
tribuzio
Caldeathe Baequiannia
tribuzio
I have. And I thinks are actually a little hazy to outsiders.

"Hazy". EoX guys: "we want to have Phaeros disband" don't seem hazy to me.
Midnight
tribuzio
Midnight
Phaeros tries to undercut everything EoX does. In forums, in game activity, and general chat, and even in recruitment.

LOL. Really that is your justification? You have ever read your and your associated posts with the eyes of an outsider?
I have seen you do exactly that form the first day I have start reading the. forum. I must admit that you guys are generally more successful at that than Phaeros people as you are more coordinated and more willing to support each other, but you do it continually.
Saying "they slander us on the forum" when you do exactly the same is really ridiculous as a justification.
What make it even more absurd is that you guys have repeatedly stated that your goal is to destroy Phaeros, and then you came here and protests "they are against us, they speak badly of us".

You conveniently left out my acknowledgement that

" Of course we retaliate in kind but I think everyone can see that even before there was a game we could log into, Phaeros opposed our very existence".

Antagonizing each other is what turned it into a forever war. I'm not a settlement leader or spokesman, but I can't imagine the scenario that would undo the forever war.

Especially now that forever might only be measured in weeks. smile

p.s. I think you vastly overestimate our forum "coordination". In all but the rarest cases people post whatever they feel like with no consultation.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Caldeathe Baequiannia
tribuzio
Caldeathe Baequiannia
tribuzio
I have. And I thinks are actually a little hazy to outsiders.

"Hazy". EoX guys: "we want to have Phaeros disband" don't seem hazy to me.
In a vacuum, that would not be remotely hazy. None of this is happening in a vacuum.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
I'll ask that we return to the topic, WITHOUT any; EBA, EoX, and or settlement baiting or flaming.
Midnight
Azure_Zero
I'll ask that we return to the topic, WITHOUT any; EBA, EoX, and or settlement baiting or flaming.

umm which thread did you think you were in?

The topic is:

Whither Forever War?

It's my thread and people's discussion of history and justifications and perceptions is apropos in determining what the future may hold for the war.

I've noticed nothing off topic posted.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Decius
I think the EoX party line is about as hazy as my position is.

There's no benefit to belaboring either at this point.
Azure_Zero
Midnight
Azure_Zero

The topic is:

Whither Forever War?

It's my thread and discussion of history and justifications is apropos in determining what the future may hold for the war.

WE can do that without the trash talk and slandering.
Midnight
Azure_Zero
Midnight
Azure_Zero

The topic is:

Whither Forever War?

It's my thread and discussion of history and justifications is apropos in determining what the future may hold for the war.

WE can do that without the trash talk and slandering.

In the words of the great comedian Jon Stewart:

"Have you met us"? smile
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post