Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Where did everybody go?

Sir John Cabot
I haven't seen a post from Ryan in weeks. It seems like the devs are very quiet. Did I miss a vacation announcemen? I mean they are entitled. Just curious and a little worried.
Cabot Cartography : "Mapping the resources of the River Kingdoms"
Unaligned, nonpolitical, currently based out of Canis Castrum.
WWW.cabotcartography.blogspot.com
Azure_Zero
Lisa is doing a Keep side today, and answers will be found.
Doc
You'll find out tonight in the keepside chat with Lisa.
ZomoZ
I think we need to start lowering expectations.

Seems like a new update monthly for polish and another month for content may be the best we can hope for
Bringslite
ZomoZ

Seems like a new update monthly for polish and another month for content may be the best we can hope for

+1. Unless the test server is redesigned for ease of use, instead of being frustrating, we ARE the testers. That is not a contradiction to crowdforging.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
ZomoZ
ZomoZ

Kinda prophetic, was within like a day we found out the bad news about layoffs

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post