Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pre-Chat Mumble Clearing

Caldeathe Baequiannia
In anticipation of a popular chat, today, I've temporarily increased the available slots and turned on the AFK function. I'll turn off AFK before the chat. If the mumble gets full enough to cause issues, I'll kick anyone in AFK.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Red
Thanks for the footwork Caldeathe. If I am listening on mute for the whole show, how can I prevent myself from being marked AFK?
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
In anticipation of a popular chat, today, I've temporarily increased the available slots and turned on the AFK function. I'll turn off AFK before the chat. If the mumble gets full enough to cause issues, I'll kick anyone in AFK.

Isn't that the Cheatle channel?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Red
Thanks for the footwork Caldeathe. If I am listening on mute for the whole show, how can I prevent myself from being marked AFK?
AFK will be turned off before the event starts, so no-one will get sent to AFK after that.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post