Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Mbando
So, things have turned out to be a little more grim at GW than I thought, and the prospects for the game are worse than expected.

But I still like the game, I still support it, and I'm going to keep subscribing and logging on smile
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Sure as hell not quitting now, ride it into the ground.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
O7

See you out there. Memory's here for the long haul.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
MidknightDiamond
Duffy Swiftshadow
Sure as hell not quitting now, ride it into the ground.

This, but I'm too tired to play "nice" anymore.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Brighthaven Leader
I am in for the long haul! Not getting me to leave!
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
I'm here until my sub is up (17 months) or until the doors close, whichever comes first.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
PFOFIREFIGHTER
I'm here till the end.
BlackMoria
As am I.
WxCougar of KOTC
Huran and I are both in, and solidified our decision to continue a third account as well.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Drogon
I'm in
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post