Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Tyncale
Yes, I think so. I am fairly sure this came up back then when I was selling them. The second character will not have backdated xp obviously but you should be able to put a second character to Training too.

Best to check with Mark or Mike or Bob first though.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Baron Malthius
Welp, I am really saddened to hear about everything that has happened.

That said, I am still going to be here until the end.
ZomoZ
Stache will still be around til servers close
PFU Hoffman
ZomoZ
Stache will still be around til servers close

And then Stache will try to sell us the servers. Anything to make a platinum.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Unky
I'm present
Wolf of Rathglen
I'm not going anywhere til I get to be a gnome.

Then I'm still staying.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Kitsune
I've been busy these past few weeks, both in preparation for a huge event, but also spending a lot of time watching the little Kit while my wife was preparing for the same event. Saw the email from Lisa, and simultaneously my heart sank, yet I had a different kind of hope for the game. Optimistically, this is a great opportunity for change in general. Perhaps we'll see some large or semi-large company step in and see it through to become what the Board sought to make it to begin with.

Nihimon
From a post on the Paizo forums:
Nihimon
I very strongly expect I'll still be playing PFO - and only PFO - until they shut down the servers.

I still have that very strong expectation. At any rate, I will continue paying for my 6 accounts, and maintaining Goblinary, until the day I lose all hope that PFO is something more than a typical PvP Sandbox. I pray that day never comes.

While I won't be specifically paying for 6 accounts, I'll be continuing my current account(s), and I will definitely continue working with Nihimon on the Goblinary until "the end" - whether that's the day the servers shut down, or the day the game becomes nothing more than another "off-the-shelf" MMO.

Lisa Stevens
Thank you to everyone for the kind words and the shows of support. It means quite a bit to me. I have been inundated with emails offering help, financial investment, and just plain good vibes. This community really is super awesome. Thanks for helping to take some of the sting out of this week.

-Lisa

Thank you for a) coming forward and showing us honesty and integrity, and b) sticking with it.

An idea for consideration: If things get even more tight, and only when you're on the verge of pulling the plug on the servers, I might recommend releasing information about exactly how much, monthly, it's costing to keep the lights on and the Devs employed (just a combined total - we don't need to know their salaries!). With this info, perhaps we could add a monthly indicator on the website of how much is money is still needed, for each upcoming month, to keep the lights on.

Obviously we don't want to go down the road of what most "free-servers" do, and offer some silly reward for donations, but I would like to bet that you'd see some people willing to donate for nothing more than to see the project continue.

To everyone else: I'm not asking for feedback on the idea, just blinding throwing it out there as an idea to consider - even if only briefly.
HowardWdW
I'm in until the doors shut. I play every day unless I'm travelling.

Most of my accounts are paid ahead but I did just pick up 2 more DT accounts. It doesn't take $100 Million to make an MMO. This is not a themepark, nor is its vision to compete with WoW. The amount of money Lisa told us they need to finish the game is small potatoes even to many individual investors. I have great confidence they will find the funding and when they do that they will concentrate on the right staff to finish the game properly.
Tink says Stab
I'll keep my accounts going on the off chance that the game recovers.

I probably won't be playing much though. Especially if I continue having as much fun in Diablo and Crowfall as I have been having.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Burghthing
We miss you Tink
but our aim is improving smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post