Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Gloreindl
Gloreindl has been here since the first Kickstarter and he isn't going anywhere. I am here until Lisa herself tells me it is over. Until then, she has my full support, as will any producer she brings aboard that repects Paizo's great Pathfinder IP. smile
Wizard/Cleric; Chosen of Nethys and Yuelral. Magic is Life.
Lisa Stevens
AlexanderDamocles
Is there a place we could send random care packages to the devs? AKA a random pizza delivery?

For right now, you can have stuff sent to the Paizo offices, which is where the GW staff will be hunkering down for the foreseeable future.

7120 185th Ave. NE #120
Redmond, WA 98052

-Lisa
MidknightDiamond
Lisa Stevens
AlexanderDamocles
Is there a place we could send random care packages to the devs? AKA a random pizza delivery?

For right now, you can have stuff sent to the Paizo offices, which is where the GW staff will be hunkering down for the foreseeable future.

7120 185th Ave. NE #120
Redmond, WA 98052

-Lisa
Too much Shadowrun - I'm never going to get over thinking of Redmond as the barrens.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Decius
No, you cannot do a covert run on Paizo.

No, you cannot do an overt run on Paizo.
Sir John Cabot
Cabot Cartography is in it for the long hall!!!
Cabot Cartography : "Mapping the resources of the River Kingdoms"
Unaligned, nonpolitical, currently based out of Canis Castrum.
WWW.cabotcartography.blogspot.com
Grim Onyxheart
There is no other game that offers what PFO offers. I'll be around.
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Edam
Some of the Keeper's members just picked up three of Tyncale's spare DT upgrades so KP are still in with a vengeance.
Giorgio
I am definitely in, and will do everything I can to make sure Forgeholm survives and prospers as long as the server is running. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Brenna Stonebreaker
Yes, I am in for as long as PFO exist.
Brenna Stonebreaker, Forgemaster of Forgeholm, Leader of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM "Brenna Stonebreaker" on Paizo Forums
PM "[FH] Anrym" on Coalroad.com
ThorsenBartender
Agreed. I haven't had much time to play, but I'm in to the end.

I've put over $1000 into this, and still have 7 months of subscription time left. And am currently broke.

BUT I just went in and added a month for $14.95, and set myself up for auto payments after those 8 months are over. It's the best I can do, but if we all do just that little we could buy them some time and help increase confidence in potential investors or buyers.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post