Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Schedim
I'm finally back! Tomorrow I get the last piece to my computer and the bandwith caprefresh … Is there going to be a PFO still then? We will see…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bringslite
It's October 1st. The World is still here. Yay! Keep trying to grab those Free Trial and new players. Show them a good time. Show them what it can be like to be part of a team working on short and long term goals in this game.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Thod-Theodum
Schedim
I'm finally back! Tomorrow I get the last piece to my computer and the bandwith caprefresh … Is there going to be a PFO still then? We will see…

Drop me a message when you are around !!

Will try to play on the weekend - even if it is only to see if I catch you or ZomoZ
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Ghesh
I'm done with this game, 9 months into EE and next to no rivers. I'm not interested in a game with a poor environment i'm sick of wasting money on this game that seems to be going nowhere any time soon.
Enforcer84
Still In, still gathering smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post